Who has ever been stalked or followed?

One time I was walking back from a party with one of my friends and this group of guys who we didn't know followed us
it was about 5 in the morning and it was pitch back almost going light
we noticed they were following us after we had walked like a km and they were still following us
we went into a little 24 hour shop to try and loose them but they followed us in there too!
it was so flippin scary
when we got back to mine they kind of hung around our house for a bit then left ( thank god !)

Most Helpful Guy

• dont know, even if i have i dont know

Most Helpful Girl

• i man i have over 200 followers lol
    i have been stalked before, even had my photo stolen and they made a fake account

What Guys Said 5

• My friend was. He was following her one day and instead of driving home, she texted her dad and drove to his house. She didn't have any problems with stalkers after that.

• Yep unfortunately. Never by anyone I didn't know (that's scary) but still wasn't a good time lol.

• Once by a girl. We hooked up and she stalked me for weeks, even at my work place.

• is it weird that i wanna be stalked, only because it never happened to me lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• Pictures, videos, any kind of documentation, then call police. Taking pictures will usually do the trick, as they likely won't want to get caught, But NEVER go home while you are still being followed!!! Most times when you are being followed, that is their goal, to find out where you sleep so that they can come back later and get inside when you are away or asleep and can't stop them.

• what if a guy is just taking the same path as you?

• i see. i sometimes take another way home because girls start to be weird sometimes.

• I was followed in my car twice last year, 4 months apart by two different vehicles. Both times, I intentionally changed direction a few times, went in circles, even randomly parked in front of a strangers house. Both vehicles pulled up 2 houses away and also parked to see what I would do. When I didn't shut off my car, they moved on, I got license plates. Shocker, both sets of plates were registered to different vehicles from the ones being used, the plates had been stolen.

• Unfortunately yes I have been stalked.

• I was followed once

• I don't think I've ever been stalked.

• Me
    It's really scary, some people can just be a little fcked up

• Yep. To a gas station and later after aswell.

• Yea, a few times.