Do guys think that talking dirty to a girl they barely know is going to get them laid?

This guy came into the store and ordered a pizza. His friend said to me "you look delicious and I could eat you up." I said " excuse me? " He said " never mind. " I said " that's good cause I'll punch you in the face. " He got close to me and told me to do it. I flipped him off cause he's a customer. He flipped out and started yelling. He called me a dike, a b*tch, and said that my p*ssy was stank. Obviously he didn't think that when he said I was delicious. Did he really expect me to jump on his d*ck because he called me delicious? What the f*ck is wrong with people?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's what immature stupid ass childish dumb guys do. They flirt with you and once you show no interest you're a whore, slut, bitch, you're pussy is too loose, you look like a piece of shit, your body is ugly, "I didn't even want you anyways"... Girl don't even mind them unhappy fuckers

What Guys Said 10

• Hell no. People are are dicks. Real men approach women.

• Maybe all he was expecting was for you to laugh ans say thanks. He obviously wasn't looking for trouble but you were and when you took his flirtatious gesture and embarrassed him in public, he flipped out. Not everyone who gives you the time of day expects you to "Jump on his d*ck"

If someone flirts with you and you don't like it, you can smile and roll your eyes, you can ignore him, you can just let it go after "excuse me" why do you have to take it further by being a jerk to him?

• the mind boggles really. should have kicked his balls up his arse!

• Sure you said that you'll punch him in the face.

i.ytimg.com/vi/3HVqk4N0gDw/maxresdefault.jpg

Also violence clearly is the mature reaction to it. You should look at yourself before you start pointing fingers.

• Maybe he was just really hungry and he was hallucinating, and thought you were a pizza yourself.

• i'm sure he didn't expect you to say you'd punch him in the face... lighten up bitch

• does this classify as talking dirty now?

• Not always but sometime rejection is a good thing.

Why? Because it forces a decision quickly. If you tell a girl that you want to "eat her ass for breakfast lunch and dinner" she can't really just pretend you said "Hello." It's cuts to the chase and get the ball rolling.

If I let her know what I'm about and what I want early on and she says yes we can get down and dirty, if she freaks out and says no I shrug and move on to the next girl.

• he was an asshole player, trying to get laid, probably cause he's desperate or used to getting it, and maybe he's lost that ability.

• What a dick. I would've thrown the pizza at him

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, I've gotten worse shit, I really don't get these guys