😆What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Put salt in my coffee instead of sugar. Done it so many times. Definitely woke me up in the morning 😒

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 7

• Made a 2nd GAG accountt lol

• Mine = Such a looooooooooooooooooooooooong list.

I guess my stupidest is always the same... not following my very first instinct.

• To many. :D

• hmm too many to pick from

• Hun just share the one that stands out the the rest lol

• lMAO!!! Did he ever found out what u have done or no?

• lol i was at my aunt's house and their were a bunch of adults and everyone was younger then me and the older kids were too old. I was bored i was walking around inside the house and i found the pill in the medicine cabinet took one and i went to the cooler and grabbed a beer and my grandfather stopped me and said i was too young and to come here and give it too him before i gave it to him i put the pill in the drink. No one came to me and asked me so no i don't think they knew it was me

• Fall for him.

• I got so mad I destroyed everything in my bedroom (I'm staring to buy new stuff but I had nothing for months) and almost killed myself lol

• Anger issues huh lol my little sis is the same when she gets mad she breaks everything in the house lol

• Yeah :/ how do you guys deal with it?

• All of us just stay quite until she comes down..😑 My mom always end up crying to her She's really hard to deal with..:(

• Trying to cut into a thick fabric and cutting two of my fingers.