Describe your ideal future partner (husband/wife)?

1|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall, skinny, pale, glasses, beautiful smile, warm hazel eyes, chestnut colored hair, really kind, caring, generous, understanding, strong opinions I can debate with, muscular (not that important), intelligent (someone I can learn from and teach), intense, passionate, patient, adventurous, stylish, likes sports etc. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • I think from the descriptions so far this one is basically describing me / the one i can relate with the most.

• Show All
    • Tan, curly dark brunette, dark brown eyes, really stylish, no glasses

• Im mean like i have glasses but I hardly wear them so XD and those characteristics, i don't have a set type per say physically just with personality and things like that

Most Helpful Guy

• 6'6", pale, black hair, blue eyes, chubby, long legs, clever, anti-materialist, likes to read philosophy etc.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Physically, tall, muscular, tan skin, dark hair, sexy eyes, chiseled jaw, manly etc...
    Personality wise, confident, smart, ambitious, adventurous, understanding, loyal... pretty much like me. Just stronger.

0|1
    0|0
  • A guy that's super outgoing, expressive, emotionally open, kind, and empathetic. I tend to be more closed and can seem cold at times, but I've come to learn that people who are the exact opposite (super warm and sensitive) bring out the best in me.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!