What room are you in inside of your house or apartment?

So tell me the room your in and what are you doing? Describe it to me just for fun. I am in the second bedroom which is mine laying on the bed on gag. The walls are tan color and the pillow I am on is gray my towel is on the floor and fan is blowing like crazy.. lol! Your turn now who ever answers it the best gets MHO.

:-P :-P

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in my apt. Bedroom, now getting ready for bed but getting some me time before bed. I was not going too tonite but I got the urge so suddenly.

• Nice you always love your me time.. haha :-)

• LOL! You Welcome :-)

• 👍👍👍👍

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in my bedroom.
    The insects are singing and a dog is barking outside.
    The wall clock is ticking, it is 23:20.
    I'm sitting at my desk with my laptop. It's too messy: books, notes, a glass of water, earphones and a pen.
    I was supposed to work, but I got distracted by GaG.
    My bed is calling me... my huge amount of pillows are calling me too..., but I need to wash my face and change into my pajamas.

My eyes are hurting and now there are more dogs barking... :P

What Guys Said 13

• On my couch in my living room watching big bang theory rn

• I'm in the bed watching tv with a muscle shirt on answering your question on GAG and thinking to myself why you took your picture down.

• in my bedroom, thunder outside... not dressed... just chatting on computer to a younger lady... window open waiting to hear the noise of rain

• In my room laying on my huge bed also with the fan blowing. My lights are on, half my bed has junk on it I haven't put away yet after cleaning up.

• my place is one giant room. im in the office corner of the place.

• On my bed in my bedroom

• Upstairs dinning room. On break

• I'm laying on my couch watching 13 Hours.. great movie.. already see it for the third time..

My couch is blue and I have the low light on.. drinking coffee Nescafé.. Mexican coffee

• I am in my room on Gag and Messenger, texting two girls, and relaxing!

• livng room

• ... under your stairs...

• Why should I tell you

• Lay on the couch in the living room on GAG watching tv

What Girls Said 16

• I'm sitting in the attic. We're in the process of finishing it - the back half is going to be another bedroom and the front half is going to be a sitting room/rec room of sorts, with a small hallway between them leading to the stairs.

But right now there are exposed beams that have to be covered in drywall, and the drywall that's already up is bare and covered in primer and spackle putty, ready to be painted. The floor is partially finished.

• Sounds amazing and when it's all done you will be so happy best of luck hun. :-)

• I'm in my bedroom, in my recliner, on my laptop, and using G@G, while dressed as a Colonial Servant. I just got off work where I am in costume at a Civil War house museum...

• I'm in the car with my nanna, on the way to the hospital. I'm waring an orange top, black jeans and brown ankle boots. My nanna is wearing a purple top and jumper and black shoes and pants. We're on the motorway at the moment.

• I am upstairs in the third bedroom of the family home my pillow and duvet are white with black bows. I am on Gag and whatsaap. The walls in my room are green and white and it's 11 am where I am. I'm wearing a blue and white pinstripe crop top and grey tracksuitpants that cuff at the ankle.

• In my bedroom, laying in my full sized bed (which I assembled myself), watching OITNB.

My sheets are dark grey jersey sheets, I have four pillows, and my big blanket is red on one side and light grey on the other.

• Wow we might have the same sheets interesting but mine haves a little of blue.. lol

• I'm in my living room.

• balcony, got all cozy with blankets. laptop warm in my lap, it's kinda chilly but i've got a nice sweater on.

• The room of bed.

• Upstairs in my bedroom, in bed.
    Listening to my Spotify playlist + here on GAG

Dragged Out by Chelsea Wolfe is playing atm.

• I'm in the kitchen eating chocolate chips. The walls are a nice shade of beige, the floors have ceramic tile flooring, the cabinets are a beautiful shade of brown wood. The refrigerator is white and so are all the other appliances.

• I'm in the living room, laying on the couch, covering myself with a maroon quilt. The walls' color is kind of like sand?, the couch is brown, the floor like cream? lol I suck at describing colors. The tv is on because my sister is watching some crappy show but I'm barely paying attention. She's sitting on the armchair.

• I'm laying on top of my covers on my bed. The room is dark, the air vent is at the foot of my bed so I feel a breeze against my feet. The walls are reddish and the floor is carpeted.

• In my bedroom laying on my bed about to get dressed

• My bedroom

• bed in bedroom

• I'm in my room