Ways guys can "fake" a better body?

Girls have heels, makeup, etc.

What do guys have, except clothes.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Heels were invented by men for men for that very purpose but we ditched them because they were stupid, uncomfortable, and impractical. I guess women didn't get that memo LOL.

After reading a ton of personal ads it seems girls tend to think tattoos are hot (weird) so maybe you should get a few. Ask a question to find out which tattoo triggers their drip

• yea I remember hearing that. e. g. Napoleon

• I think I saw a picture of King Louis wearing tight leggings!

I wonder if they said PINK on the back?

What Girls Said 11

• 2|1
  • Oh how sad it is to be so bitter

• I actually knew a guy who wore many layers so he looked bigger/ more muscular. Also they do make shoe lifts to put into shoes so you look taller.

• Hairstyle and facial hair is what girls really look at in a guy. It changes your whole face.

• shoulder pads to create wider shoulders and give you more of a v tapered body. Butt pads for that hard bubble squat booty. And plastic surgery , its becoming more common in men these days.

• You can use makeup to contour fake abs. So there you go, men have makeup too

• Lighting + filters + posture + flexing + bronzer + props

• Photoshop, makeup, socks lol

• Heels don't fake anything. And most don't put makeup on their body. So wtf are you asking?

• Ya, make up. Find a girl who does, and make her contour the shit out of you

• The cut of a guy's clothes can make a difference, so can his haircut.

www.doctornerdlove.com/.../

What Guys Said 9

• Lift heavy weights and work really hard 5-6 days a week and focus on a clean, wholesome diet every day

• Getting a tan or wearing darker clothes

• Don't fake it. Just do it. Once you start working out, you won't be able to stop.

• This.

It's good for improving your mood, too. I feel a lot better if I've worked out in the last 24 hours than I do otherwise.

• @BuchitaBuchys Well 😕, a pity. I hope you're doing something, and something happy that you enjoy. ☺

• Being lazy and eating Oreos all day yes lol

Honestly I wish I can be all into fitness. But I'm not. It takes work and I don't have the motivation for that or energy.

• You can't, you want a better body? earn it with dedication, consistency, blood, sweat and possibly tears.

• It's not like the girl version works. Enough makeup and you'll just look like a clown.

• in the 1600's men would wear something like a push up bra, it was like a balcony for your balls and penis. women were into it too apparently.

• U can't fake it son

• Even the French president wears high heel to look taller ;)

• Fake it.