What is something about yourself that you have no issue sharing with thousands of people online, but would die if your friends/family found out?

For example, I have not much issue sharing what I'm into sexually. What I enjoy the most in bed, how I go about things like giving head, etc., online and through sites like GaG.
On the flip side, never is anything sexual, like directly confirming that I'm even sexually active, brought up with my friends or family.

How about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had shared with my family that I went to nude beaches. When I married my brother tried to embarrass me by asking my new wife what she though of my going to nude beaches. Her answer immediately was that she goes with me. lol. Jokes on him.

Most Helpful Girl

• In reality I'm a very shy quiet person. But behind the scenes with my partner I'm very assertive and I'm very domme. He loves it though.

• That sounds a lot like myself. With friends and in class, I'm usually pretty quiet. One who prefers to keep to myself and a major people-pleaser. Something my boyfriend would have a hard time agreeing with based on what I'm like with him, especially in bed. :P

• He does he loves so much. And I enjoy showing him that side as much as he loves it. I agree 100% great dynamic 👌

• Thanks for MHGirl

What Guys Said 19

• I think I had sex with more girls under the age of 18 (ranging from 15 to 17) than with girls over the age of 18.

I think my family are the only people that don't know about it;
    Not that I'd die or get killed for it, but surely they wouldn't be happy about it.

• Nothing to be honest with you anything I say on here I am more then comfortable enough to say to anyone in real life and have on several occasions.

• anything sexual, and a story I'm writing. I think my grandparents would freak out if they read it.

• I mean my brothers see me naked all time and know what shit I'm in but I guess my marks in tests baha

• I hack into people's accounts and like to guess to find their passwords or steal them from a source. I like using other's accounts without letting them know who is doing all the mischief. :P

• The amount of times I actually masturbate in a day, which is roughly 5.

• similar with you... many sexual stuff

• Self harming myself

• i think ym sisters are total stuck up ass holes but dont worry i told them that XD

• Lipstick fetish

• That I actually cried becuz I missed somebody

• My bisexuality

• How I'm bisexual and into fetishes

• same as you ;)
    i'm horny guy at nights but nobody knows that

• I am virgin lol

• I am a sexual deviant mormon.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• The same exact thing as you! I actually had a coworker tell me I was prudish the other day. I just smiled and kept working.

• LOL isn't it great when you hear people say things like that in rl? Not that I ever tell them otherwise but I definitely get a rush from it. As if I've got a little secret that only a select few who actually know me will ever find out. 😇

• That I like guys and girls.

Still a sensitive topic

• Same as you haha

• The specifics of my sex life are easier to mention in a setting Ike gag than with my girlfriends in rl.

• Lol i can't keep secrets very well so 99% of what I've shared wirh gagers I've shared with friends and family also.. tbh i talk with my older sister and mum about absolutley everything

• that i used to cut myself and have attempted suicide a few times

• sexual stuff

• That I spend an exorbitant amount of time on GAG

• I love cyberfighting with people on facebook, both guys and girls. I do some very dirty moves and other things during the fights that would make me sooo embarrassed if my RL friends or family found out.

• My religion. Life goals. Interests.

• I'm afraid of sharing that I like white guys. If they knew about that they would judge me and make stupid comments.

• im on GAG xD