Have you had anyone obsessed over you?

A while back it happened to me a couple of times how about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• only once: i was bullied a lot in school and, when i was 12, i befriended the only kid in school who got it worse than i did... and he developed a massive crush on me that lasted into our adult years. for example:

when i was 19 and going through the worst breakup ever, he came down to visit (his train got in at 3am!)... and i'm convinced that me being single was his only motivation for visiting, because he pulled out all the stops during the week he stayed with me: he took me to dinner, held me while i cried over my ex, and tried to make me laugh with terrible russian porn lol... but i brought the boss i had a crush on home to meet him, and apparently crushed his dreams because i got to see the syrupy, bordering-on-creepy note that he wrote on facebook about it.

then, when i was 25 and going through a breakup, he contacted me again. this time, i told him about my friend with benefits, and he got right jealous (like, "i don't want to hear about the guy ever"). thankfully, he's gotten a girlfriend since then and seems to have gotten over his weird crush.

the thing was, i've only ever seen him as a friend. but that never stopped him from trying~ i'll give him an a for effort.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Only one that I know about. He has a crush on me from Grade 7 to Grade 10. He became emo because I said that I liked emo boys. He lost 100 lbs to get me to notice him. He learned to play guitar because that was something that I enjoyed doing at the time. He hated all my boyfriends and tried to sabotage our relationships. Finally, he tried to make me jealous by dating the girl whose locker was next to mine. I was like "Good for you!" They broke up because he told her he loved her on their second date.

• Nope, but I feel like women obsess over men way more than men obsess over women. But when men obsess, they are far scarier.

• Yes for women its not creepy

• no thats never happen.

• Yeah there was this one guy, actually now that I think about it going back to junior high school, I had three guys who couldnt stop wanting me. One always hugged me, the other followed me home and the third one just admired me from far away... good times, good times.

• I don't think so.

• There was one kid way back in first grade. I actually liked him too but then he moved away. And I'm not aware of any others since then.

• Awareness is the keyword

• My f-buddy, he hasn't said it but I can tell. He's not stalking me or anything. Thank God.

• The less I say here, the better.

• Happened two times, it was kinda cute and flattering at first, but became annoying and creepy after a while.

• Yeah he actually threatened me that if I didn't get his girlfriend he would commit suicide.

• Yeah I had almost all of my ex"s was and it was such a bother/pain in the ass 😑😑

• yeah it happened once

• If you mean like a stalker yes.

• Yes early last year... It was scary.

• A couple of times too. I have one who is currently obsessed with me. He admitted too.

• Noo, i don't think so..

• My ex wouldn't stop following me and ringing me and hanging up for 2 years after we broke up. I had to get the restraining order against him

• Yes. It's fine at first then it becomes creepy.

• I agree but not for women

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, it has happened a quite a few times. The last time was last year.

• Yes, some girls have had obsessive crushes on me.

• Whoever obsesses over someone is very likely a serial killer. No I've never really had anyone obsess over me.

• Yes. More than once.

• @Polocrew , this dudes a pedophilic creep 😂