How do you feel about our two options for the next president?

I think we should all write in "Deez Nuts" and be done with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you think I feel? Burning notes is more affordable than heating at the moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though Sanders was my fave, Clinton is better than racist ass bigot two-faced Trump.

• Lumos, here is a short list of reasons to NOT vote for Hillary. I'll be glad to provide more if you like.

She shows willingness to tolerate immoral and illegal conduct if it benefits her.
      Hillary Clinton is secretive and unwilling to be forthright in most matters.
      She was implicated in the mysterious death of her law partner. Vincent Foster, and the unscrupulous events of its aftermath at the White House.
      She shows contemptuous disdain for those who do not agree with her completely.
      Hillary Clinton is a feminist with a low opinion of the traditional wife and mother.
      Hillary Clinton has shown disrespect and aversion toward the U. S. military.
      Hillary Clinton is a political flip-flopper, blowing with the latest favorable wind.
      She was never a military veteran and shows no ability promote esprit, so as to command men in a dangerous military crisis.
      She has had many willing associations with persons having criminal histories.

• Um Global warming is a hoax, just fyi! Their is no concrete scientific evidence of global warming.

What Guys Said 37

• If you wrote in "Deez Nuts" it would still count as a vote for Trump.

• Hilary. She has better support group around her.

16005-presscdn-0-36.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/.../bill-and-hillary-clinton.jpg

• Clinton will be fine. She's a serious person, and has experience doing serious work in the Senate and as Secretary of State.

There is never a perfect president. All have been flawed in one way or another. I'm looking forward to having a woman president, and wish we had more women in Congress.

• It's a choice between bad and I-need-to-puke-kind-of-bad. I don't think Deez Nuts would improve anything. If you like Deez Nuts, you can just vote for mister I-need-to-puke-kind-of-bad.

• i don't think hillary is good but i don't think she is bad.

• Go Hillary

If u write in a third party it's just gonna take away a couple percents from the vote

• It likes asking americans to choose their poison and drink it.

• Trump is a much better choice. Hillary is clearly owned by the corporations, foriegn governments, is a horrible liar, screwed Bernie over, and will just let the US sink.

• Nope I'm voting for Trump besides if you really think a teenager with no experience or knowledge in any of the vital or even non essential areas required for being president then you shouldn't vote to begin with.

• I feel great about it Go Donald Trump""

• In the words of Safari Man:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHGVdF3ouWA

• Both are disastrous. I can't vote but I'd write in Sanders regardless. Still hope he runs as Independent.

• 93stepsawayfromhome. Bernie Sandes is a LIFE LONG LOSER! Did a quick Google search and found the following...

"Sanders failed to earn a living, even as an adult. It took him 40 years to collect his first steady paycheck — and it was a government check."

Friends said he was “always poor” and his “electricity was turned off a lot.” They described him as a slob who kept a messy apartment — and this is what his friends had to say about him.

The only thing he was good at was talking … non-stop … about socialism and how the rich were ripping everybody off. "The whole quality of life in America is based on greed,”" the bitter layabout said. "I believe in the redistribution of wealth in this nation."

• @MagiAlphaOne …and why does that make him a worse contender for president?

• If had such a hard time making a living for himself, how can you expect him to take care of a Country?

• Hilary won't get elected as America is NOT ready for a female leader.
    Trump may have his fun for a bit, but if things go to far I feel he will be the next perisdent to be assassinated.

• Lol you got a point... there will DEFINITELY be attempts on his life

• I don't think her gender is the problem here.

• You still being stuck on this 'two option' bullshit shows how fucked up our nation has become. There are more options you know.

• If you want to waste your vote.

• The next president of the soon-to-be Republic of Texas should be Ron Paul.

The next president of the United States should be Donald Trump.

• Bernie Sanders was the man, but of the two left:
    https://youtu.be/a0BuPgrBwHU

• Why do so many people think there's only two options? There's several other people running for president besides Trump and Hillary.

• They have no chance.

• They would if all these people voted for the person they wanted instead of the people they claim not to

• If you vote for Killary then you are voting to kill our troops.

• Again I have to go with Gary Johnson.

• Its like choosing which STD i want more

• Go Trump!

• 1|0
  • I may just not vote.

• like your country is stupid, how can there be only 2 people to become president?

• We're doomed either way.

• Write in terry crews

• Anyone but Hillary (she'll likely be in jail by her 2nd term anyway)

• Anarchy is the only way. Not anomie anarcho communist anarchy but anarcho capitalist anarchy.

• I think your screwed just like us now we have left the EU. I prefer Hilary Clinton.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 10

• Think of it this way: neither will be re-elected for 4 more years after their initial term so we just have to survive one set of 4 years.

• I'll take humorless Hillary. Lol, I am going to vote for her, but omg, her rallies (all their rallies) are excruciating to watch, even your Bernie.

• Trump!

• It's a lose lose situation. It's either vote for racial oppression or vote to be robbed. They both suck.

• Tyrion Lannister and Danyerys Targaryen 2016!!!
    But seriously trump will fuck our country over and so will Clinton but we only have one first woman president and we should it right. But we are screwed either way. We had Bernie who was an amazing candidate but leave it to America to let a candidate like Bernie slip through the cracks.

• I would rather have Bernie than Killary, Killary will literally kill so many Americans if she is voted president. I wouldn't be surprised if she got elected and someone from the military took her out. The military does not like her at all. Not one bit.

• @pbracing33b I don't blame them, she is a manipulative sociopath.

• I'm not from the U S. You guys are screwed either way though.

• I think we should have better nominees on both sides! I would prefer a moderate

• I think there is nothing to consider there. Why would anyone vote trump? I mean, I know there are people who do that ofc... But why? It is sick. And Hillary isn't at all bad if you compare to him.

• Killary will have so many Americans killed it would be horrific. Like I said in another post the military does not like her at all, and it would not surprise me if someone high up in the military gave the command to take her out. I would rather have Bernie than Killary.

• When people do stuff like that it's dumb. Like why waste your time going down there to write that crap. There no point, just don't go.