How much does money matter to you?

• Money means nothing. I could live without it.
  • Money only matters for the necessities - food, clothes and a place to live.
  • Money is life. Millions of it.
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• Money matters, but glory matters even more

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose C.

I think money probably matters to me about as much as it does to anyone. It's obviously vital and necessary for us to live and prosper. Focusing on sussing out whether or not a potential partner is someone who you can trust with money is way easier than trying to have a relationship where one person is constantly monitoring the other's spending.

You need to make sure that you are both capable of being reasonable, respectful and communicative when it comes to everyday spending, and that you share the same goals when it comes to spending and saving in general.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 17

• I'm somewhere between B and C.

Money definitely isn't my top priority, but I also know that money can make life much easier and give you many more choices that those without money simply won't have. It's definitely important, but also definitely not my highest priority.

Ultimately, relationships are the most important thing - and I don't just mean romantic ones. Your relationships with your family, your relationships with your coworkers, your relationships with your friends - that's the biggest and most obvious sign of someone's success or failure in life.

Money is simply a representation of your ECONOMIC value to society, though obviously is also a means of deploying the work of others for your benefit - something most of us need to be able to do in order to have food and shelter and clothes and medicine and so forth. That makes it a high priority in life for sure, but it should never be at the very top of your priorities.

• Money matters and I make enough for myself. I also have significant room to grow, since I earn a solid base salary with commission on all accounts we have on our marketing platform.

The big question mark now is, how can this money be utilized to build a fulfilling lifestyle? Dressing nice, upgrading technology, and taking care of my body helps. But this only goes so far and at the end of the day, I don't foresee any semblance fulfillment without love and refined social circle.

Money is part of the equation, and most issues I've experience had less to do with money and more to do with understanding/agreeing to the social dynamics of courtship.

• Happiness is worth more than money.
    If you make millions, but hate your job, then, to me at least, it's not worth it.

• means nothing

• There's no nobility in poverty.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9_UircFH7U

• Let me put it this way, the most important things to me in order of importance:

People I consider family
    Money
    People I consider family, but not as important as money

• Only brokeasses say money dont matter ha

• It's VERY important to always have enough of it (and a good piggy bank in case things go wrong)

• 5/20 need millions now eqaute that to the population of women in the US which is roughly 158.6 million and divide that by 20. Then multiply that number by 5 and you get 39, 650,000 million gold diggers in the US alone

• Like a lot

• I voted for " Money only matters for the necessities - food, clothes and a place to live. " as a communist.

• Money is impoartant

• U don't work u don't eat.

• Enough money to live calms you down

• when you say millions, do you mean trillions?

• I like sex better

• For my job, a lot.

What Girls Said 11

• Money literally equals life - so I voted B. Unless you have your own estate, your own animals, your own vegetables and fruits... But even then you need money to maintain all of it. So yeah, money provides people with life.

• "Money is the Root of all Evil."
    However, it is Good for Necessities. However, All of the Money in the World cannot buy One's Total... Happiness.
    A Little is Best from the Rest to 'Rest' Comfy.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I feel like as long as im single id rather just get by. If i ever get married id like to keep it that way. If there's a limited budget you dont overlook the little things and there's is less money to argue over. Being just stable enough is all i want. Mentally, the quality of life is better without the material value and factors. Society creates a financial revolving mindset that clouds things i think. If you have enough to eat, pay for gas, and pay rent, thats all ill ever need.

• It depends... it means everything and nothing to me... If it was all to me I would go off grid, don't really need money to be happy... at all. Like fuck it!
    But having to live n civilization? It means everything to me, it means freedom.

• food. only good high quality food

• All I want is to make enough money to have a comfortable middle class life and retirement. That's it.

• Money is one of my favorite things☺️

• Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty.

• I want enough money to not worry about it. Enough money for a nice home, warm food, heating and to buy the things I like once in a while. Any more is useless.

• It is important. I need it to travel

• I DO like $$$$... I'm not going to lie :)