How do you feel more comfortable in your own skin? How do you enjoy being by yourself if your always by yourself?

I don't like the way my face looks since people say I'm ugly all the time. I'm really skinny but I have thick jaws and I wear glasses and I have braces :-(. I don't have any real friends a few acquaintances here and there but they're too busy with they're friends for me. So I don't go out I tried a few times and couldn't enjoy because I was watching everyone else have fun. Any ideas? And please don't be a a$$ and say I'm clingy... just sayin..

Most Helpful Girl

• The first step to bring more comfortable in your own skin is not to care what people think. If you want friends you gotta really put yourself out there so people will know that you want friendship. There's nothing wrong with being skinny either. Skinny guys are where it's at tbh. A lot of girls like skinny guys. ✨

What Girls Said 2

• You sound very handsome 😊

• aww you're just like me

What Guys Said 1

• I don't mind,.