Guys, Do you care if a girl has cellulite/stretch marks?

• Yes
    19% (5)
  • No
    59% (16)
  • Depends (explain)
    22% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• basically ALL chicks have them, especially soon or later. some of them their boobs are hard on their bodies, some their butts. knocking them babies out usually leaves marks. as does weight gain, or lose if they changed their lifestyle at some point.
    some girls have it way worse than o thers. and there are also things u can do to minimize them. so to say u dont care... i DO care, but i would also try to help her and if i know she's trying to work on something im not going to constantly nag her. cause i will KNOW she is trying hard to improve just like im trying hard to help her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Maybe a little. I have stretch marks myself, so it's certainly not total no-go. Of course girls look nicer without it, I can't lie about that. I'd also look better without my stretch marks. But that doesn't mean you can't date someone. In fact, I would argue that sometimes it's the small imperfections that make us love another person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cellulite is a huge turn off. From what I've seen only girls with high percentage of bodyfat has it or much older women. Stretch marks are whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'd rather she didn't have them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would it be a problem if she did?

• Not in itself. But, she should try to get rid of them, if possible.

• Nopity Nopity nope

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I care a lot but it depends, if it's a little amount its okay, but fuck me some are just plain hideous I wouldn't want to sexually engage with someone like that. Just like women like men to be healthy so do men.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well.. it's not a disease, it's just how their bodies are.

• Show All
    • I agree life style is also a reason but genetics are also another reason why some have cellulite or stretchmarks and what do you mean by fat around the ass making you shudder? There is supposedan to be fat there

• If it's too wobbly and seems it lacks structure I don't find it attractive. im just picky when it comes to butts I'm sure other men find that arousing.

• Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • no wouldn't care. i would massage her stretch marks with almond oil they will go away then.

0|0
    0|0
  • If 'yes' means 'do it', then do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do but only if its a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • not really

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's minimal it's fine.