Is your gas (petrol) tank cap on the left or right side of your car⛽️🚕?

Mum's is on the right. Dad's is on the left.

Oh and while you're here, I have another question :P

I feel like guys view the entire world as phallic lmao. When I'm fillin up my car, people look at me weird. Does putting the nozzle thingy in the tank opening turn y'all on or what?
Is your gas (petrol) tank cap on the left or right side of your carβ›½οΈπŸš•?#vroomvroom πŸ˜πŸ‘†πŸ½πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆ

• Left
  • Right
  • I don't remember because I don't fill up my car and I don't pay for gas which is why I'm rich.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Oh and while you're here, I have another question "

We've been bamboozled! Mines on the left side of my car. No I don't see it as phallic and never have even thought about it that way until literally just now. Although if a girl was like that in a bikini filling up the car I don't think it mattered what the activity she was doing was a lot of guys would have their head in the gutters anyways.

Most Helpful Girl

• the right, it makes me laugh the people who don't know whichever way your gas indicator arrow points is this side in which your gas tank is on.

What Guys Said 43

• 1. Small car's on the left (Japanese) and bigger car's on the right (American)
    2. Don't know about others but when YOU #littlelioness are busy filling up. I'm sure they see (visualize) something much better than what you've depicted (and I don't blame them :D )

• My jeep is on the left, my cruze is on the right. My bikes, well they don't care because no drama :D No a woman sticking the nozzle in the hole doesn't do it for me hahaha. Oh and hey :)

• WHERE THE HELL HAV U BEEN? 😒
      Lol hello :) always good to check right? :P

• Haha I've been here and there and everywhere in between hahaha. Hi, nice to meet you again Aussie! And yes, better to ask and know than run around clueless ;) lol

• Left all the way haha, I have a Mazda but I think it would actually be easier having it on the right so you don't have to walk all the way around lmao. Bahaha haven't heard that one before I'm sure people don't look at you weird everyone is just impatient waiting their turn

• Mine's on the left.

Gosh I never even thought about that haha now you'll make me think of it every time I see a girl filling up her tank xD
    #PervyAnnaStrikesAgain

• Mine's on the right, I think all German cars have it on the right. Japanese ones have it on the left.

• I've checked out girls filling up their cars before, only if theyre really cute/wearing yoga pants or something usually haha.

• To answer the question, mine is driver (left) every vehicle I've driven, work trucks, flatbeds, others vehicles are all on the drivers as well. Rarely do I see anyone with it on the passenger haha.

• really? i see it a lot here

• Left side.

Does putting the nozzle thingy in the tank opening turn y'all on or what?

lol 🙈

• mines on the right side, i drive a bmw.

Lol a woman pumping gas a turn on? not really.
    Maybe if she was filling up the tank in some booty shorts, yeah.

• On the right.

• Diesel and it is on the right side. Seems to be a common choice with European car makers.

• BanANNAz! If you're dressed as in the pic when filling up your tank, then that MAY have something to do with the looks you get! :D

• Left!

• Mine is on the passenger side, which drives me nuts. Every time I need to fill up during a busy time of the day, EVERYONE is facing the other direction at every single pump, with one or two cars lined up behind them (because they have it on the driver's side). It takes forever to get gas.

• oh that must suck in peak hour and stuff. dont they have the nozzles on either side of the pillar though? like this?
      http://www.esso.com.cy/assets/imgs/en-cy/opt.jpg
      so that u can drive into the one closest to ur tank?

• Your original questin was "Does putting the nozzle thingy in the tank opening turn y'all on or what?" and then "u drive into the one where the nozzles are on the left of the car, so that when you drive in you dont have to walk around. same with the right side." It sounded like filling from either side.

• No, it doesn't turn me on.

• Mine is on my drivers side, which still tricks me because it's the first car I've owned where it wasn't on the passengers side. I'm in Australia, so drivers side is on the right haha

• right side :P

• On the right.

If you're filling up your car dressed like THAT it's not putting the nozzle thingy in the tank opening that's turning people on.😉

• It's on the left side.

• Well Anna... You do also have bananna in your name! That's a little promiscuous now right? And I'm sorry... I just love Aussies:)

• Haha i have been told that :P my username is open for interpretation :D

• hehe i know :P 57% is a pretty good guess actually! well lucky for u i dont find most americans too bad :P

• here in Northern California we're about as chill as they come! :)

• Left side.

• Right
    And nope

• It's on the left.

But that pic is throwing me off lol

• Left side

• On the left
    And anything involving girls with cars turns me on

• Left (driver side).

• Left side for truck, right side for my soccer mom car.

• Left

• Mine is on the right but i like it better on the left. And oddly enough I never thought a gas pump handle looked like a penis 😂. Although I have heard they wanted to make a car powered by urine so maybe in the future guys can just whip it out in the tank and go.

• Mines on the left.

• On the left

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 14