What is the weirdest thing that someone asked you in a PM?

Here's the wierdest question I've ever been asked:

Hi would you encourage this hot hunk to beat up this skinny guy with Asperger's in return for the best sex ever with the hot hunk. Apologies if you have already been asked this question of.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao! Is he fucking serious? You should have said "beat up a navy seal first"

What Guys Said 17

• Once got this on the phone...

"Hey, can you tell me what is my number?"

• Surprisingly there are many...
    But this one is rescent... A girl wrote "I am horny and I wanta written masturbation instruction to get off, will you help me?"... LOL

A memorable one is the one when a girl send me nude from a male account and asked me if she was sexy... LOL

• IVery gotten that one. I got one about his mom putting a hair club on his penis as punishment. Many others. Foot slave lol

• I got an offer for a gay hookup a couple weeks ago hahaha. That was pretty interesting. Everything else is pretty tame in comparison lol.

• Started with this:

" Hey I don't want to seem rude or anything but I was just wondering, hypothetically, would you do something sexual with me? I haven't done anything sexual whatsoever yet. Also why/why not?

Just out of curiosity".

Ended with this:

" Ah ok! I'm not gay either lol I was just curious to see if you would ever experiment if we were alone or something "

• Hm none of the questions have been to absurd.
    But I remember some girl saying
    "Your a useless price of shit , go die"
    "Sorry, piece of shit"

The best part was I had no idea why she was upset
    I didn't even recognize the username

• Some supposed girl asked if i wanted a nude massage with a weird happy ending.

• "can i climb you and then tear you down?

• Nothing ever that weird, just normal things, I guess women get the weird stuff

• No not even close to mine! She asked would you sleep with your best friends mom? Wtf lol

• Your recent PM to me wasn't exactly "weirdest", but rather amusing nonetheless.

• Some dude messaged me saying he thinks he loves me 😑 From then I set my profile to private

• What the actual fuck

• "Why does daddy hurt mommy?"

• on gag
    There was this girl asked me how does feel having an Erection

• sounds like obv troll

• Why are you posting my PM question in the public feed. That is against the rules. Private question means that.

• got asked if i wanted to sext xD was really awkward for me, cause i was a sext virgin and i didnĀ“t know what to do at all ^^

What Girls Said 12

• i got a guy asking me if i would sex cam with him back in the day when i didn't use the private feature.

i got another asking him to marry me because he felt sad.

i had another guy ask me if i was real, which i really dont understand because until trust and vulnerability come into play, i can say anything i like and you'll believe me if i convince you. words and pics are all we have of each other.

• I've gotten that message. I've also had one sharing a story of him being milked like a cow by family members. I'm just like... o_o

• Some guy asked me if I like to "wrestle big strong men to the ground" it was out of nowhere. I was like 🤐😟

• Some weird dude a few weeks ago who is friends with my cousin sent me a message on facebook asked me if he could suck my nipples until they lactate.

Dude is 37.

• I can t begin... xD
    some people are freaky and creepy af

• would you rather watch Lesbian porn/sex? or gay male porn/sex?

• Some guy asked me for a pic of my boobs just this morning.

• Tbh, none are worth mentioning.

• I got asked if I had feet...

• So many , but this one :

" hi , can I ask your advice about my gifriend.
    My dicks too big and it's too painful for my girlfriend , can I show you a pic of it to see if you think it's too big , and see if you could take it inside you "

😮😮I blocked him right away

• that's pretty weird, not gonna lie.

I think i've been asked to touch myself, film it, and then send it to some random ass dude. I was like 13 at the time so it was like okay... enough internet for me today haha

• I had a guy on another site go back and read all of my Q's and A's and then insist he knew me better than anyone and we should meet.

When I refused, he spammed me with messages calling me a bitch and slut, hinted his IT knowledge could help him find me, etc.

Hence, I mostly go anon here.