Do you feel guilty for relaxing?

I always am 24 fucking 7... Always feel like I'm wasting my life away

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope not really, since I only ever relax for a few hours a day, if I'm not training or working out then I'm studying, writing, painting or something else I only ever relax at the end of the day really.

What Girls Said 18

• I almost said "I wish I could" buuut that's not true.

Very little time to relax. Although, the gym is pretty relaxing sometimes. :P

In your picture, that doesn't look like relaxing. Stop being so hard on yourself. Rather be relaxed than stressed out all the time. :*

• Good mentality to have then eh? :p
      Oh yeah gym is very relaxing 😍
      Actually I was running up a mountain there, the type of thing which should be no where near relaxing but is my type of relaxing activity... if it makes sense? XD x

• Eh, I never liked long distance to begin with but after getting catcalled, followed (yep, happened once), and stared at, I officially decided not to.

If I do anything now, it's a medium paced walk and jogging up hills.

Don't run well on a treadmill. Prefer the outdoors, so that's a no.

• Oh yeah that's really disgusting and not nice to deal with at all. If you were running with me, those fuckers wouldn't do a thing :p

I hate treadmills :/ really uncomfortable to run on...

• nope, i am stressed as fuck constantly. its ok if i relax sometimes, i deserve it

• honestly, even though im in summer break i get pangs of guilt. so im a straight a, honors, ap Asian (lmao) and I've got 2 books and 4 precis to write for ap lang, a textbook and workbook to read of ap psych and a model of a brain to build for ap psych as well as an online course to fill a credit requirement. so whenever i watch netflix or hang out w friends i have to convince myself that i should be having fun. now i dont think you're wasting your life away, but definitely make something of each day, whether it be hanging out w a friend or volunteering or taking a trip somewhere... I don't know

• No, why should I feel guilty for doing something I need?
    There's nothing wrong with relaxing, unless have something important to do.

• You already know my answer, but, yes, I do. I lounged in bed a good bit today and feel bad doing so.

• Yeah I feel guilty sometimes too

• I don't and feel my relaxation and time alone is deserved

I work in three different industries... all have very unconventional hours and require me to be super social.

• Nope. Working full time now, so any time to relax I cherish it hahahah

• No, I love wasting my life away. Not everyone has the luxury to do that. I enjoy it while I still can.

• only if relaxing is all I do but I work hard on things so I savor every relaxed moment

• Not in the least.

• When it comes to relaxing at work because there's nothing to do then I feel like garbage.

But if I'm home then I don't mind relaxing at all.

• Yeah..

• You are...

And no, cause I hardly get to relax.

• I'm on a 2 month vacation from work so I don't feel guilty at all.

• Nah, not really unless I have one of those lazy days where i do nothing all day. However, I do feel like I'm wasting my life sometimes because I'm sick of that same old routine, I need more action.

• Yeah I do at times, I feel like I'm too young to waste my days being lazy

• Nope.

What Guys Said 15

• I've worked like two men and a dog my entire life, so I have no guilt issues of any kind when I take a break.

• No the kids I take care of take so much energy that I have to relax before the next day otherwise I won't make it through the next day alive.

• I did practically nothing of note yesterday. Like, nothing at all. And unless I tell anyone, I won't feel bad because of it.

• I can feel guilty sometimes about relaxing when I know I am procrastinating!

But if I accomplished some tasks recently, I will relax without giving a shit! :-D

• You're aesthetic as fuck boyo. Literally can eat cheetos and play world of warcraft for the next 10 years and then finally get a job and marry an 8/10.

• Nah me time is important dude!!

• You are. Ass time is that much sweeter after a day busting it (your ass, that is). Go hit the gym or jog or ride your bike. When the next evening comes it will have come that much slower, and the downtime after your exertion will be ten times sweeter.

• sometimes i do

• I feel guilty when I am not relaxing 😂😂😂😂

• i LOVE WASTING TIME...

• Not usually
    I got two jobs I need it
    I feel guilty if I sleep in a bit though

• Only when I'm not accomplishing things. I can't enjoy videogames, TV or simply doing nothing if I'm not working and accomplishing in some way. That's a human thing.

• man you doing it right. you relaxing. how do you do that

• lmao

• Yes.