Who do you think will be Britain's next Prime Minister out of these two?

• Theresa May (similar to Hillary Clinton in America)Who do you think will be Britain's next Prime Minister out of these two?
  • Boris Johnston (similar to Donald Trump in America) Who do you think will be Britain's next Prime Minister out of these two?

Most Helpful Guy

• Events have passed this question by - The Tory party leadership contests always have twists and turns, has we have seen - What I can see happening is a polarising contest between Theresa May and Michael Cove then out of nowhere a third candidate will claim the middle ground going on to win.

Most Helpful Girl

• make britain great again

What Guys Said 22

• I don't really think those two could be called similar to Trump or Clinton. :/
    Also, I'd rather shoot myself in the face than have May as Prime Minister. Never thought I'd say it, but I'm probably doing to miss Dodgy Dave :p

• Boris is not Trump. Big of a cunt as he's become (everyone used to love him! He was so good on HIGNFY) he's not Trump.

• Johnson is popular in London. But is he popular elsewhere?

• Trump - The hair does stand out.
    Hillary - The lack of boobs is similar.

The resemblance is uncanny.

GB is Fucked as well.

• Nigel Farage perhaps?

• trump jr definitely.

• Boris is not similar to D trump

• Neither.

• Hopefully not Trump 2.0.

• Boris Johnson already gave up to be a Prime Minister

• Never heard of Theresa, while Boris is very popular in the UK.

• There are going to be lots of people who will put there name up for being prime minister, not just these two. Personally I think it will be someone else.

• Theresa May seems hot !

• Oh God don't remind me *Barfs*

• Knowing what British politics are currently like, it'll probably be Boris Johnson.

• Boris looks like he keeps it real

• since when is boris similar to to trump? but it will be boris

• I hope Theresa May because she is pro European.

• May is nothing like Clinton. but she would be a better leader.

• Didn't one of those conservative Britains vote for brexit? I thought people were pissed because the pound is down to like a $1.29

• Lets make Britain Great Again lol..

• It's a toss up between Ron Paul and Ginny Weasley

What Girls Said 16

• I think probably Theresa. Boris actually did pretty well for London, I think, but I'm not sure people take him seriously enough to actually vote him for PM. Besides, I think he's said he's not going to run for it, right?

• I wouldn't consider Theresa May as a Hilary Clinton. I actually don't mind her tbh.

As for Boris... he's a right tosser.

I actually think in hindsight now that David Cameron wasn't so bad as people portrayed him - despite the hell he's caused for us students.

• Nothing is certain, of course, except George Osborne’s taxes, but it is getting harder to see who is going to stop Johnson from becoming prime minister.

The first name is almost certain to be Osborne’s, even though most people of the public can name him.

B.

• That man needs to stop accosting weed whackers.

• Who on earth made this poll? An American I assume. Boris is nothing Donald, the person comparable to him if anyone is Nigel Farage and he's still not as hated.

• It looks like Boris will take it... which is really really sad. He even sorta looks like Donald Trumpity Trump --.--

• Neither of these are really similar to trump or Clinton apart from theirnhaor and gender.

Neither should be PM, it's a truly terrifying idea.

• Do boris and trump have the same hairstylist?

• Haha Lawd... whoever it will be is in for a terrible time!

• I have a strong feeling it will be Johnson or even Farage lmao, god save the queen.

• What happened to the better looking PM's of the 90's/00's?

• lmfao holy shit

• I wasn't even aware there was an election happening over across the ocean.

• I'd choose David Attenborough.

• Boris the Brit.

• They aren't really similar other than one is a woman and one has funny hair.
    Both are horrible though, but Boris is probably worse. I would rather not have either of them if I'm honest.