If you could fast forward or go back to points or parts of your life, would you?

I'm seeing a pattern in my life where I always want to move on to the next big thing in my life and it's not because I'm unsatisfied with my life in the present, I'm just anxious for what's next. So if you could, would you go back, forward, or just chill in the present time of your life?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd repeat my junior year of college

Most Helpful Guy

• I would definitely go back in my life, the reason why is that I could make it back to the present day by just reliving the past! I would love to change a few outcomes even though it may mess up the present day, but it would be things I would have love to try. That time period I would go back wouldn't be too far, since I am 19 I would go back to when I was 17 and just relive my life from there forwards. My biggest change would be confessing my feelings to the girl who meant the most to me in my senior year of high school. she really was the best thing that walked into my life and looking back at it, I never at once thought that I should make a move even though every single sign she showed me was practically screaming ask me out. Of course I admitted my love too late which was the summer after we graduated and I respect the fact she stated it was basically too late. 😭😭😭

What Girls Said 1

• Id go back to change things. Maybe life wouldn't be so bad right now if I coukd go back in time..

What Guys Said 4

• If I can retian my current knowledge Id go back.

If not I'd skip foward past all the boring shit.
    Maybe just skip to right before my death, who knows.

• Only to correct one mistake that really set me back a couple years. Most things I would leave the same. Maybe just make a few decisions sooner than I had.

• I can't see it being so much more different
    When you unpause your dealing with the exact same kind of situation you were before.

• If I could, I'd rewind all the way back to the start and relive it all. But there's a catch, I can take some knowledge that I've gained back with me