Would you rather own a mine, a forest, or a lake?

Personally I think I'd want a mine most but the ideal land would have all 3.

Most Helpful Guy

• I own a forest up in Pennsylvania or at least my family does 😜! I love it so much as it is land that you own so you can walk wherever and do whatever you want! I usually only get to go up there once a year but still it is amazing and it has a pretty decent creek on the property that is also ours

• you should pan for gold. might have some, never know

• Haha alright! I do know underneath the ground there is tons of coal but that requires ruining the forest so that isn't worth digging over

• that's cool. Gold in coal would be awesome. so much contrast.

What Girls Said 5

• a lake!

• a forest or a lake.

A lake if I am feeling lazy.

• Forest

• A forest

• lake!

• mais pour quoi?

• mmm fish

• Also fish reproduce faster than trees grow so! (Sorry to be one of those, but I need an answer quickly on my question would you mind answering it? it won't let me leave a link since I'm only level one but if you click on my name you should be able to find it!)

What Guys Said 2

• A mine to get rich then I would build a house on the lake. So the lake was in front of my house and forrest was behind and around my house.

• a mine and same i'd want all three