Favorite DC or Marvel Super hero and why?

Its fun to see what people like. Me for DC its Aquaman since he is the best and a total badass. And for Marvel, the Hulk for his immense amount of strength and power!

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• For DC I would choose Batman! He is just so down to earth that it makes it seem possible that a person with all that money could do such a thing in real like which makes it interesting to me! For Marvel, I would say Daredevil, once again his heightened sense of hearing due to his lack of visibility makes him seem so lifelike and a possibility for existing! I like when characters aren't too out of the ordinary like Thor who just have an unreal chance of existing! 😜

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I like Batman. He is dark and mysterious.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• My favorite was Scab Man a DC superhero from the early 60's. He possessed superpowers, but his trademark was that after he'd beaten and apprehended the bad guys, he'd force them to eat scabs he collected from lepers. It only ran for three years, but it was the best. Wish they'd make it into a movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman, gotta represent my state and town lol, other then him probably wolverine, there are a few others I like but those two are the top ones for right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Hulk is weak.. Just tickle the fuck outtahim.

0|0
    0|0

• ...,.-"..."-.,
      ...,/...":,
      ...,?,
      .../...,}
      .../...,:`^`..}
      .../...,:".../
      ?__...:`.../
      .../__.(..."~-,_...,:`.../
      .../(_..."~,_..."~,_...,:`..._/
      ...{.._$;_..."=,_..."-,_...,.-~-,},.~";/...}
      ...((...*~_..."=-._...";,,./`.../".../
      ...,,,___.`~,..."~.,...`...}.../
      ...(...`=-,,...`...(...;_,,-"
      .../.`~,...`-.../
      ...`~.*-,|,./...,__
      ,,_...}.>-._...`=~-,
      ...`=~-,__...`,...
      ...`=~-,,.,...
      ...`:,,...`...__
      ...`=-,...,%`>--==``
      ..._..._,-%...`

• Show All
    • I give marks for trying.

• Thanks mate

• Batman
    Iron Man

0|0
    0|0
  • The question (Vic Sage) from the DC Universe.

0|0
    0|0