I'm so lonely and wanna make friends?

I'm so lonely this summer and all my friends are away. I wanna go out and have fun with friends but instead I'm always home alone. I have a summer job but the people there are way older than me so I haven't made close friends. How should I meet people?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make friends with the old people at work and see if you can get em to buy you guns and cigarettes and other fun stuff you can't get on your own.

Most Helpful Girl

• just go out, put on ya clothes and go take a gym class or something. chat up the people there, make plans with them. then make plans with *their* friends and just take over everyone's friends and slowly catch everyone in ur town into ur friendship trap and, only then, will u become a pokemaster.

What Guys Said 4

• Have virtual (online friends). I've had one for 14 years and only just met him in May.

• Every town has places where people your age like u hang out so you should try to go out to those places and meet new people

• go talk to people and quit asking cause the only person who has answers for u is u

• Talk to people your age that you donĀ“t know, introduce yourself to them.

What Girls Said 1

• Go out and meet people, or download an app to meet people. Go to a club, any kind of social event in your area and talk to people and just have a conversation with them. Or maybe study abroad I know some people that have studied abroad before and meet so many new people and made so many new friends. Just go out and enjoy life, because it i short.