• Stubble
    58% (14)58% (7)58% (21)Vote
  • Clean shaven
    21% (5)17% (2)20% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• This is obviously dependent on many, many factors, and it's completely subjective. but I think a lot of women think facial hair on a man makes him look more masculine and mature.

I am one of those women. I have always preferred at least a little stubble to a clean face. I also love men with beard though, that said, this really depends on personal preference. There's nothing wrong with liking beards, and there's nothing wrong with preferring clean-shaven men.

Tie between A and B, chose B though.

0|1
    0|0
    • Very nice, you prefer men to look like men

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what the men left behind did when the titanic sunk? They grabbed each other by the beard and sung manly lyric as they were sinking. They faced dead like a true brotherhood of men.

You know why most inventions were done by men? Because they can stroke it to increase their thinking abilities.

Ever seen a wizard without a beard? No? I didn't think so.

And that feeling when you lift something heavy and the hair just grows out...

A beard is like a magic power. It makes you smarter, stronger, manlier and sexier. Other kids got their umbilical cord cut when born, I got my face shaved. Women who want their man to shave themselves just want to rob us of our magic powers.

67.media.tumblr.com/.../...4f3l2H1sng968o1_500.gif

66.media.tumblr.com/.../...pnP0tp1sm6zsoo1_500.jpg

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Beard and stubble above all else

1|1
    0|0
  • Stubble is sexy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Beard or stuble

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy. Some guys look better with facial hair and others dont.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like beard... :( ... at all... stubble maybe... depends. Rather clean shaven ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • Clean-shaven or a stubble is what I prefer. Beards are gross.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stubble 😋😋😋😋😍😍😍

1|1
    0|0
  • Stubble or beard :)

1|1
    0|0
  • All are great! :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Very rare for a guy to actually pull off a decent well groomed beard that loops good. I have yet to see a guy that would look good with a beard and a suit on. Clean shaven I'd prefer.

1|1
    0|0