How can I heal my heart?

I honestly need someone to just tell me what to do or how they did it, so I'm emotionally screwed up like big time. I've been through so much and I've just never really fixed every thing in the past and now it's really catching up to me. I'm with my bestfriend/bf now and I'm so paranoid that he's going to turn out like all my other exs and in my head I know he won't but my heart hasn't accepted it because it just basically feels like I don't have one, it's worn out. So please just someone tell me specifically how I can help heal myself or if anyone goes through this what did you do to help yourself maybe I can try it. I really need help thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he will, maybe he won't. But he definitely will if you don't give him a fair chance to show that he won't.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should give yourself some me time. You've probably been in a relationship for a while, or maybe you've been thinking about that person non-stop for months.

Now is the time to take a step back, look at your life, and move on to the next challenge. Everyone falls down. It's how you get back up that defines you.

Just take a weekend to do whatever it is you love most. Whether it's surfing, hiking, cooking, or simply being around your friends, use the opportunity to surround yourself with happy people and do the things that make you happy.

And also don't be afraid to feel sad. It's normal to feel sad. Don't feel inferior or stupid if you cry or get upset these things are normal. Going through grief is just another step along the path to recovery. Let yourself grieve.

I will recommend you to go the gym or get outside and sweat. Physical activity increases the amount of serotonin in the brain, which acts like a natural antidepressant, improving your mood.

Wishing you the best of luck.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0