Someone keeps putting up my and my bf's pic up?

I've been sent links by friends as well as my boyfriend finding out himself that someone has been using my and my bf's pics to ask questions. Questions such as: who's prettier, do they make a cute couple, etc. Him and I are getting pissed. Your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol are you serious. You're my the girl who keeps posting those hotty questions right? They're here all the damn time. We're getting pissed to us users. Best do something about your friend who keeps invading your privacy

• I mean I'm the girl and that's my boyfriend, but I'm not the one posting questions on here about us lol.

• Seriously? 😂

• Hold up, does she have olive brown hair and makes duck faces all the time?

What Guys Said 10

• Report them.

• That's why I don't post pics. Happened to me once on Yahoo answers, I learned my lesson. There's a lot of creepers on the internet.

• Smh lol wonders of the internet, hopefully you learned your lesson.

• people wonder why i dont use my picture on this site. this is why same even had a conversation with a gagger called GnarCute she used a picture of her from facebook on a pop up add

• so what.

• Lmfaooooo

• I saw two of those questions
    I told them to stop
    That chick is crazy
    Good luck to you

• I did it

• lol i think i've seen the questions ur talking about

• For sure, they're everywhere

What Girls Said 9

• Tell that person to stop doing that and if they don't get the police involved. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to do stuff like that without permission.

• Unless your pics were published global on a social website, it can only be people that are allowed by you and your boyfriend to see the pics. Unless one of your two accounts is hacked.

• just report them

• You should reporty it!!! That's the reason why many users don't post pictures here because creepy people download it and keep it or do what they are doing to you.

• Report it, duh.

• That's messed up. They post pictures of you guys without your permission? Report them.

• I have, but there are literally soooo many. Found like 7 already.

• Try to report all of them and call the company to get them removed or whatever. People are fucking weirdos posting pictures of you.

• Ikr!! You should've seen how my boyfriend reacted 😂

• They're obsessed with you. They're secretly jacking off to your photos..

• I don't think you can do much about it

• Report it to the admin