Where do you want to travel?

I want to travel to Italy
Where do you want to travel?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally everywhere lol. I've so far been to France, Spain, Germany, Tunisia, Nigeria and Croatia. I want to go everywhere though. I love seeing different cultures. I like to go find random friends who live there and go hang out at their places instead of the real touristy places because at the tourists places it often just feels like home but with different food because I just see a bunch of people from my country and they really try to cater to tourists instead of just being normal. Plus I love the different foods lol.

What Guys Said 15

• Italy is great. Go in January, when the temperature is mild and the tourists are mostly at home. Except you, you will be touring Italy. We went to Florence, Venice, and Rome. No waiting to see anything anywhere. We just walked in to all the most famous sights -- St. Mark's in Venice was empty. The Uffizi and Michaelangelo's David in Florence -- empty. The Sistine Chapel -- empty. The weather was fine. Sunny and warm in Rome, sunny and mild in Florence, rainy and mild and wonderfully quiet in Venice.

• ahh hadrian's tomb. italy is a magical country to me. every inch of it is like something out of a book. highly recommend it.

i want to travel pretty much everywhere

• i've been to italy twice. most recently my wife and i went for our honeymoon. we did milan, venice, tuscany (florence, pisa, the thermal spas), assisi, rome, and amalfi... i'd do it again without hesitation

• Italy is so beautiful. I miss it 😍. Here's my top 5 countries
    1- Brazil... After the zika shit goes away
    2- Egypt
    3- Croatia
    4- China
    5- France

• I've always wanted to go to Hawaii or Eastern Europe. I've been to Italy and it was nice but quite frankly, I felt that it was overrated. Venetians are some of the rudest people I've ever met.

• lol we talked about that!!! you have to go soon :P

• Don't go to the touristy places. I lived in Sorrento. It was pretty touristy, but not like Rome or Florence. Plus, you have amalfi, Pompeii, vesuvio and Capri to go to for a nice day trip 😁

• Everywhere Europe. I've never been :(

• To America

• 1|0
  • Abkhazia is pretty high on my list of the places I haven't been yet.

• Europe all of it, the near east if they ever stop killing each other, and east Asia.

• 3 places id like to take my boyfriend to Italy id like to go to Scotland and i'd like to go to Japan

• Norway , Canada , Australia and the Maldives

• Italy as well

• Oh right now, defnitely Paris

• I want to go to Mexico.

• I've seen pictures and videos on youtube of Mexico, such beautiful waterfalls!

• I want to travel to Italy too. Birthplace of the Renaissance...

• It sounds so wonderful <3

• Yes!!! Italian food is amazing!

• agree. about italy being the best. the food, landscape, history, culture, etc. it has everything mountains, cities, countryside, beaches

What Girls Said 16

• Man, there are too many places to name. Australia has always been at the top of the list, though.

• Let's switch places. I'll let you come to Italy, you can have my house, and I will go to Ireland instead.

• I want to travel to Morocco!

• I am supposed to go to "NOLA"? soon but don't want to atm so may cancel.

Tbh, I don't want to travel at all right now.

• islands. Jamaica, Socotra, Madagascar, Reunion

• EVERYWHERE! I wanna travel the world 🌍🌎🌏

• Venice!!! Planing on going there next year! :D
    New Orleans, Morocco, Egipt, India...

• South Korea

• Dubai, India, Morocco <3 & ah you just reminded me of Italy as well.
    But mostly Dubai and Morocco.

• Rn, Spain to the beach!

• Russia

• All around Europe!

• New Zeland

• LONDON

• France