Today is your last day.. What do you do?

If you were to learn that today would be your last day alive.. What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• call my mom and thank her for making me the man I'm, then call my ex and remind her that I won't forgive her even at the other side, then donate all money and stuff I have for a charity organisation and head up to my favorite place on the highest hill near my village and sit there watch that amazing nature for the last time and wait for the day to end

Most Helpful Girl

• I have Done a lot of Things in my own Life that I am very Happy and Fortunate to have been able to Do and to Accomplish, @2bv-2b, Thanks to my Lord. I Live every Day as though it was my Last.
    However, making sure that God knows I Love Him and that I believe in the Salvation story, I probably would spend the Day in Prayer to make Sure God Continues to Know... I am Still Here for Him and that I Wish to Still Make Heaven my own Home One day when Judgement day has finally Come.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

• You are welcome, it's nice to see people that have understood their purpose in life

• Thank you, @2bv-2b for your Vote of Confidence. xxoo

What Guys Said 24

• 1|0
  • Celebrate, max out my credit card to the limit, buy a shitload of drugs, and get more fucked up than I've ever been in my life, eat a shitload of horrible food--definitely Hot Cheetos==and finish watching Season 6 of Game of Thrones.

• I don't know
    I feel like inwould write a long letter adressing everyone i cared about and inwould write down all the brilliant ideas i have in hopes that some one finds them and makes them a reality lol

• Spend some quality time with my own little family.

• Eat lots of food and then take a nap

• Contact a cryogenics to keep my body until someone get an answer to my problem.
    Before that i would say goodbye to some people. If i had time i would like to know personally some gag people also.

• Lol, give the money you would give to cryogenics for charity, would be much better spent..

• go out to sea to die

• sleeeeep

• Nothing special.

• celebrate my last day with being happy

• Take comfort in the fact that I'll still be alive tomorrow :)

• Write a book on what I did on my last 24 hours...

• Try to get a death sentence.

• In enjoy every mint I have. And do thing I've never done before.

• Eat a lots of pastries and cakes

• Maybe 20 beers with russian b. tches🖕

• i dunno. celebrate.

• some incredibly rude stuff to people i don't like

• A lot crime, to be honest.

• Thanks for your honesty, but why crimes?

• Cuz the things I want to do are illegal, and when you do something illegal it's called a crime.

• Run to the house of my crush and tell her how much I want to love her and be with her and how much I think she is an amazing and beautiful woman.

• Freak out and cry all day, get depressed, etc. Honestly morbid thought. >:/

• Why? We all die sooner or later...

• Sure you do, but one day will be the last day eventually :) what's important is to know how to make the most of it, and that will be only if you find your purpose. I mean think of it as an exam, if you don't answer for the questions you are being asked but for what you thought it was fun to learn, I don't think the teacher would give bonus points just cause you filled out the paper :)

• But I can't make the most of it if I suddenly find out one day that it's my last day when I'm like 16 years old. -_-

• Go to a busy club this night, give all my fortune and hang with all girls, who'll come to this club this very night.

I deserve it right? I gave all my fortune.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• Make sure I tell every single person who's important to me how much I love them and spend lots of good time with them. Kiss them and hug them a lot and tell them to always remember me and pray for me. Aaaand I'll tell them not to cry coz I will be waiting for them in paradise inshallah 😍😂

• spend time with my family.. then say bye to my pets

• I would go shopping and my hair done and my nails. Put all on a credit card and leave my family with debt. lol

• Sex?

• I would take the next flight to my sisters and spend my last hours with her and my nieces and tell them how much I love them.

• First, spend a few hours with my family. Say goodbye to everyone, without actually ever telling them what's going on.

THEN, I'm booking a flight, grabbing junk food, and spending the day in bed with someone. ^-^

• Try to see as many people as I could. Let those close to me know how much they mean to me and how wonderful they've been. Go out and have fun.

• Fuck. I know a lot of people who'd do me and 2 or 3 I'd do right now if it were my last day. And tell my best friend I love her, eat amazing stuff and be terrified.

• Expedite this hookup that's in the slow planning with this dude rn

• Tell my crush I like him, eat a lot of Olive Garden pastas! And their delicious cakes, probably wouldn't fit anymore but I'd keep going! Lol

• Steal horse and ride it

• Eat that damn cheesecake. Go to my ex's house and get revenge for him treating me like dirt.

• Party and shop and eat until I'm vomitting. Just do whatever, I can decide to fly wherever and just go (only a short haul flight though).

• Stuff my mouth with the worst kind of food and die a happy obese.

• morning mountain hike + surf coast swim + sex + drugs + sex + drugs + sex + drugs

• I would seek forgiveness from all on my intentional and unintentional rudeness.

• I will eat lots of food.