Is having cords with VR a bad idea?

I know having cords to anything makes it so there isn't any lag between devices. Though having cords for using anything with the VR sounds dangerous due to you moving around and can trip over them.

• Bad idea
  • Not a bad idea

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• By VR I take it you mean video game recorder? And don't worry even playing a game with your graphics card hooked up to your computer but still playing it on your tv yes it won't lag you are correct, but even if you were playing a game through your computer using that as a monitor even if it lags on your computer screen say if you were recording the game with your graphics card when the video comes out you will see no lag only when your live playing the game. That's the only down fall using a graphics card recorder and playing it on your computer. Keep in mind it will only lag if your computer is shitty if it has a low ram or processor like my shitty laptop lol. Also if you do plan on getting a video game recorder I recommend you get Elgato video capture recorder its only $80 at best buy you could probably get it for cheaper on amazon also get the hd elgato it can also record ps4 and xbox one games as well as all the retro games.

• Virtual Reality, like with the oculus rift and HTC.

• lel, it's okay. :)

He kills me at the part where he gets hit by an arrow. XD

• yeah he is actually funny I liked the part where he was under his shield and he was making his character shake uncontrollably.

• I just think VR as a whole is a bad idea. Too gimmicky, too much effort in contrast to a reliable controller, and it requires an amount of space to move in most normal people don't have unless they're from sub-urban America or they're Saudi Arabian oil barons.

• If i was going to get VR i'd hang it from the ceiling using a chandelier hook or something - and a 2nd hook for storage.

• That if you ended up pulling out the chandelier hook or the cords get pulled out of the VR?

• Haha, the hook wouldn't come out those things are strong, as for the cord... better just a broken unit, rather broken neck AND a broken unit 😂

• Not if done correctly, a safety cord that detaches from the unit when a certain force is applied would help eliminate safety concerns. The cord detaches, simply reattach and your good to go again.

• I am waiting until I get the experience minus the headset.

• Depends on the setup. But i think it's am engineering issue versus an outright bad idea.

• Yeah, keep it wireless. I don't want to choke on a cable.

• i knew you would dio this !!! :P

• Yeah I would assume so

• I like the wires.

What Girls Said 0