Whos the most annoying?

My niece is a preteen, she's turning 12 in a couple weeks. At that age they go through that phase where they find everything you do annoying, and they're sarcastic all the time. I can't even ask a question without her acting like I'm a dumb ass. I obviously love my niece, but I would really like to punch her in the face

• Babies
  • Toddlers
  • Children
  • Preteens
  • Teens

Most Helpful Girl

• teenagers, they piss me off. how dare u think I'm uncool i'm a cool mom.

Most Helpful Guy

• this is gonna sound really hypocritical but i think teens are the worst they actually think they are adults like a 15 year old acting like he/she understands the world more than someone who has been alive longer than them and is not in grade school anymore. I see on this site so many 15 - kids on this site act like they understand how to get a job easily and think the moment they go to collage and graduate because they can they will be granted a job. Fun fact Im in collage i know for a fact the moment i graduate im going to be working at McDonalds or Burger King

What Girls Said 12

• A Pie Eyed Sister who is all of the Above.
    However, Toddlers at the "Terrible Twos" can be a bit Annoying.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Preteens and teens are the same level of annoying. Along with trying to act like they know everything. Though thats only the stupid ones that seem to do it.

Though kids are pretty bad since if you sound mean at all it might scar them for life but you still have to get on to them.

• Humans in general

• I'm going to say preteens are the worst.

• preteens are the worst, then teens, then kids and babies

• I find children most annoying from about 12-16. After 16, it's like a switch is flipped and they're not awful whine monsters anymore.

• Children and pre-teens gaaah so fucking stupid

• All of the above except babies because they can't speak

• Give it say 3 years and you'll wish she was a smart ass 11 year old again.

• Teens. Especially the ones who do nothing but follow Kylie Jenner, Taylor Swift, and Justin Bieber and 1D on IG, then flame you for not being a fan of them.

• Preteens are the worst, teens are ok really.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• babies and toddlers are not annoying and to be honest i haven't had a lot of interaction with annoying pre-teens and teens... so i don't know

• Definitely teens..

• Preteens

• Adults are the most annoying I find

• All of them. Can't decide which

• Teens, the only things they know how to do is complain and feel sorry for themselves.

• The most annoying are guys who continue their adolescence way past their teens, until 23 or so. A real PITA.