Do you agree "You should praise beauty the moment you see it whether it is a girl or a beautiful flower" YES or NO?

• YES
  • NO
RELATIONSHIP will work only if the two people in love are strong in faith, love and respect.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why I follow you. You post weird stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter but its our natural instinct to point out things that appeals to the eyes but whats not to appreciate about the world's beauties? 💝

What Girls Said 3

• I feel like if you can recognize the beauty that is present that in itself is giving praise to it. You don't have to verbally express it and partake in grand gestures the second you seem something beautiful. Just a moment to yourself should be enough.

• As long as someone isn't creepy about it, I don't see the problem, but it could get annoying for someone beautiful :) haha or we could live in this compliment crazy world :) which I guess wouldn't be bad.

• Meh. Wouldn't go that far.

What Guys Said 1

• No it doesn't have to be in the moment