How do you feel about transgender?

• I like transgender ❤
  • I feel neutral about them
  • Hate them😕

Most Helpful Girl

• I support them. I also feel sorry for them because obviously they take have lot of shit from closed-minded people and the whole transitioning process is insanely difficult. But they're people just like me and you and deserve to be treated as such. I think the morons who hate them are the ones who REALLY have a mental illness.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it should be less obvious that they're really guys.

• How would you feel if you couldn't tell at all

• Eh. I guess that would bother me more, like say you dated for five years, then she tells you she was a guy. lol

What Girls Said 14

• I don't have any issues with them. They're humans.

• Neutral

• I support them. I think they people should respect their decision and accept them.

• I believe people should be true to themselves.

• dislike

//

• Less than 1% of the population is true transgender. The suicide rate among these individuals is very high. I think that it is a medical disorder and that we need to love people who are dealing with it.
    I also think a huge percentage of "transgender" individuals are more curious or rebellious or just testing the limits as opposed to a true male brain in female body and vice versa.

• Neutral. Wouldn't date one tho.

• They are human no matter what/who they are in and out.

• I support transgenders! I cannot imagine the courage it takes to change his or her's gender! They will always have my support!

• I support them :)

• I like it, and not just cos i am one :p

• I don't care. Do what you want with your life, it's not up to me to judge

• i used to be neutral but with the whole stupid bathroom thing i feel more inclined towards hate tbh

• Neutral/dont care

What Guys Said 15

• I have no problem with it. Some people are just born in the wrong body and who am I to judge

• Not my world, not my business. Just don't shove it in people's faces like it's the only defining feature you have.

• As long as they don't ask em out/hit on me we're cool.

• their life, their decision. None of my business, I don't care

• Neutral. Would not date

• I feel neutral because it's not my business

• They have a problem and I can't help them.

• What do you mean

• What could I do for them? Not more than for any girl or guy in the street. Nothing thus.

• I understand but I don't have to accept it or agree with it, "transgender" is an illusion.

• Gay people? Sure. people mutilating their dicks off saying they were born the wrong gender? Nahh. Weird shit.

• I think its their life and what they're doing doesn't affect me whatsover, so I don't care about them

• I don't hate them, but I think its a mental issue. Body integrity identity disorder to be exact.

• It's a mental disorder that's become socially acceptable.

• What do you mean

• Any other mental disorder, we treat as a medical condition. We go to great lengths to help people overcome or at the very least manage their condition.

For Transgender we just turn our heads the other way and say, "oh, that's just who they are". Transgender rides on the coattails of the homosexual movement and because the homosexual movement has become a political one. Transgender is getting treated as if it's the same type of thing, when it's a separate issue. Aka, we accept it socially.

• It's a mental disorder. You're born male, you're male. It's that simple.

• Male and female brains are actually very different and there are people born with a male brain in a female body and vice versa.

• @BelleGirl21 No. Those are people that suffer from a mental disorder. They're nuts.

• I think you need to research it a little more.

• nothing in particular :) what people do in their bedroom is their only real freedom

• I'm a fan. Except the militant ones that want strange new pronouns just for them. They seem to be in the minority fortunately.