What is the worest thing you have ever done?

From your childhood till now...

Most Helpful Girl

• I slapped a guy in the face in front of everyone in our high school and completely humiliated him. He was bullying a friend of mine and I tried to confront him and he started calling me stupid, so I hit him.

I felt horrible because everybody laughed and he somehow ended up suspended for it and I got zero punishment.

• I'm still trying to figure out what you did wrong.

• @redeyemindtricks Thank you love, I do my best to not suck absolute shit... most days. Sometimes the asshole in me makes a feisty appearance.

• Well done lol

What Girls Said 8

• I made my mom believe I got kidnapped when I was 6 years old.
    I still feel bad 😬

• I'm not going to mention that here.

• Don't know.

• I could never tell anyone that

• I failed out of my major

• I tried to kill myself. A couple if times as a teenager. I once in awhile still get the urge to but dont because I dont want to make others feel sad. That and Id hate to be found by someone..

• That's not an evil act, that's an act of despair,
      I too have attempted suicide
      Do NOT feel guilty for it, you were not in your right mind

• @Waffles731 thank you. That is nice to hear. Im sorry you have gone through that as well. It sucks.

• Tried to kill myself.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4

• Started a secret iluminastika cult in a school classroom with several members joining! It got really out of hand with tribal markings and such being expressed around the school of our presence and it eventually was found out by some teachers and we had to disband the group! Bottomline, cults absorb you, so don't join or create them

• Hm lets see
    I pushed someone down a flight of stairs and they broke their arm. And I just stood there laughing
    I cheated on someone, and they got so upset about it that they tried to kill them self
    I told someone that they were worthless and they should kill them self, and they actually tried to. So thats the second person that tried to kill them self because of me.

I'm just a pretty terrible person in general

• worest isn't a word neither is worsest

• Scammed over a million dollars between thousands of people. This was over 15 years ago when I invented the original fake girl dating site scam.