I lost 3 hours of work. What should I do?

I literally just check online and I lost 3 hours of work ):

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Get offline. LOL

TBH, if you can't live without getting online, I suggest you set yourself a goal, like finishing let's say 3 pages of the book, then reward yourself with 5 minutes of Facebook, or Instagram , or simply reading something that attracts you.

If you train your psychology with this reward mechanism (but remember you have to be determined and strict for about a month), then you dont need to lose any working hours.

Now, please go offline and punish yourself to finish what you could finish in that lost three hours, then come online to reward yourself.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 5

• Think of it as a lesson. Trust me, when you own a business or are working in a firm someday, you will realize that losing three hours is no big deal.

I lose 10 hours each week to employee relations that I have to make up at nighttime throughout the week or on the weekends.

• Discuss it with your supervisor. Problem solved.

• you finally got a job? told ya.

do you have proof you were there those 3 hours?

• no I wasn't aware he change my time. I came my usually 4 to 9 job. But he add more time so it was 2 to 9 ): I lost 3 hours because I didn't think of checking online. This is all new to me.

• you'll know for next time... =)

• How'd you do that?

• Not sure maybe you should show up on time tomorrow

What Girls Said 10

• If they never notified you, you aren't in the wrong. Also, it's wrong of them to throw hours on you (and not ask) without a 24 hour heads up because you might have stuff to do earlier in the day.

I don't like when employers act like that :/

• Aww apple :( what happened?

• Ass holes those people Grrrr saw a comment you made on some else's opinion thats not right at all they should have contacted you by phone first and should have told you more about that in the first place.

• If it's for school, use it as an excuse for not doing your homework

• How do you lose 3 hours of work?

• it s ok
    did they criticized anthng?

• You lost 3 hours? Did they cut your hours or rip you off? Some companies will do that.

• Do you mean you missed 3 hrs of work or that your time is 3 hrs short.

• They add 3 hours but I wasn't aware of it. So I came my usually time from 4-9pm So I lost 3 hours... I was suppose to be there by 2pm

• Damn they never called. That sucks. Makes you look bad also.

• yeah ): ): I am going to look irresponsible when I wan't even aware we were suppose to look at it.

• How did that happen?

• get your ass off line and get to work