My boyfriend called me fat what should I do?

I'm 24 and he's 28 by the way. he's at work and I get a private message from one of his friends who screen shot a conversation they were having and sent it to me. Someone had insulted his friend by calling her fat and she was confiding in my boyfriend (she has a boyfriend and I know her there isn't anything going on between them) about how it was so rude and upset her a lot. And he responded "you're not fat my girlfriend is!" And she said back to him "that's so mean how do you think she would feel if she knew you said that" and there was no response back to her. So she sent me that.
he doesn't know I know this because he's at work and I just got this message. I don't know how I'm going to see him and what am I going to say? I'm so upset and my feelings are so hurt. What am I going to do? 🙁

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him he hurt your feelings and the prick got with you knowing your body type and he wants you to change for him? Fuck him what a controlling asshole

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't even ease him into it. I would just be like "so, because I'm such a fatty we are having burgers, pizza and cake for dinner. Or do you want a salad?"

When he asks where you got your attitude from just say "at least you have a friend who is more honest than you"

It's all well and good thinking someone is fat but at least have the honesty to say it to their face. Be as offensive as he has been and watch him squirm because he doesn't have the balls you do.

What Guys Said 3

• He had good intentions

No big deal in my opinion

• Dump him or lose weight, your choice

• you're going to lose weight, that's what.

What Girls Said 3

• I would be like "So I'm fat, huh?"

Just confront him. You are hurt and he needs to at least have the chance to apologize and beg for forgiveness. He sounds like a fuckboy and you should get ready to dump him for his disloyal behavior.

• Wow he's a dumbass, I hate guys for this reason. I'd confront him, first I'd ask him how was work, and while he's talking I'd get the snapshot out and show it to him, he'll ask you where you got it from, you'll explain. He will feel like the stupidest asshole in the world.

• Ouch. Just confront him about it. Be straight up. what a dickhead.