Girls, I'm insecure about flaws on my body?

I'm 16, 5'5 & weigh about 105 pounds. In that sense I'm comfortable with my body. However, there's little things I don't see on other people & I'm very insecure about. My shoulder bones pop out of my back, not because im too skinny but I was born with winged scapula. I have an outie belly button. That makes me want to not wear certain types of shirts because my shoulder blades stick out, & I don't want to wear bikinis because I feel like my belly button is weird. And when I was a kid I fell on my knee and there's this weird abnormal looking scar on it that protrudes, which makes me not want to wear shorts or anything. I want to learn how to accept these things, however it's hard because I see no other girls who have this problem. I always see girls with flawless knees, normal shoulder blades & pierced innies.

2

What Girls Said 2

• That's what you see on the outside. You don't know what thoughts these "perfect" girls think. The grass is greener on the other side because it's fertilized with bullshit.

• There is always going to be a girl more perfect than you. That's life. If you're seeking 'perfection', you're setting yourself up for failure. Because there's ALWAYS going to be something wrong with you.