Have you ever wanted your love life to be different?

More recently, I've been wishing my life could be like a romance anime >~< Everything just seems to go so perfectly and the feelings are always so genuine. I know it's fiction, but I was curious if anyone else ever felt the same way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe just a little.
    In general, I should be very happy with my love life - and I am. I've been dating a girl for 6 years now and everything is still absolutely perfect. Our love is still extremely strong and I know she's the type of person who will always be there for me, no matter what. We've been through a lot together and things have always worked out. In some sense, my love life IS one of those cheesy romance animes or movies. We also plan to get married in the near future.
    However, there's one predicament. If I could choose, I would still want my perfect love but I would've also loved to get the opportunity to experience sex with a few other girls. I'm almost 28 now and I've only had sex with this one girl. Plus, since we are probably going to be married, I might only have sex with this one woman for my whole life. Our sex life is good but I can't deny that I'd love to have sexual fun with some other people as well.
    Most young people have a phase of being wild and kinky before finding the right person and settling down. I never had this phase and instead I found my perfect girl very early on. I think that's generally really awesome but now that we've been together for a long time and the initial "honeymoon-phase" is over, I also sometimes get a little envious when I hear other people talking about their fuck buddies and one night stands and whatnot.

• That feeling will never quite go away. I had my sexual escapades in my youth but arrived at the same point. The desire for variety won't go away even if you slept with dozens of girls in the past. If you really love your girl though, you'll find that to be a much rarer thing, and something worth resisting those temptations to keep.

• Not having known anything else might seem worse but not necessarily. It's like if you only had one type of food all your life, you might be envious about those who tried many other types of food. However, in my case, it's like I've tried all kinds of food, and had to then pick a favorite and stick to that for the rest of my life. That desire for variety doesn't go away, ever, but the love and affection you have for your wife can make you overcome it.

• @ak666 Thank you for your thoughtful reply! :-)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Nah, I'm fine on my own. The only things for me to "love" is something good to eat, drink, and places to see and go to. As for people I can never exactly "love" them romantically. Besides, I find that to be unrealistic and the romance never really lasts forever anyway.

• Yeah

• I think everyone does at some point in their lives. For women though they have to not get carried away and stay realistic. These romance novels etc just isn't real life or realistic. Some forget that.

• "You noticed me senpai! ~uguu"

Yeah, no.

• Fuck yeah. I wish that I'd have a woman who is strangely always there for me. But who gives a fuck about Asian American men? Most women don't.

• Yeah not anime, but I am very much into forbidden relationships... having affairs with married women, teacher student affair, older woman-younger guy relation, little bit BDSM and all

• No. .

• Such can be true for people in reality. Google "adrian cross & tammy cross" if you need reference.

• yeah. i never experienced love from both parts, just from my part so... yes, totally different.

• I just want to have sex everyday.

• I want it to be more active

• Life is hard, love is harder.

• I kind of lived that a little. Me an some girl always shared eye contact. I felt a connection and so could she. We could both sense that we liked each other. Unfortunately I am shy although I have a lot of female attention. Also me having a girlfriend prevented me moving forward. Now I had an accident didn't see her for roughly 4 months and after that time period she started to walk passed and say hi and go red in the face and stuff. Which kind of stood out as she was very shy and couldn't even look back at me up close only from a distance.

• Yes, because I don't have a love life :(

• No please.. No my love life is totally perfect!..
    I am happily in relationship with my right hand!. It's won't cheat on me..
    It's knows perfectly how to work it's way from top to bottom to satisfy me..
    And it's gives me perfect space to imagine and hot Hollywood chick!.. Or any other hot chick!.. The way I want, when I want 😝😝😂😂

• YES! I don't understand why she won't wear a pig mask, be covered in oil and oink like a pig while I do her doggystyle! She thinks it's "degrading." WTF?

What Girls Said 11

• I used to wanna be one of those cheesy teenage couples holding hands and making out by the lockers in high school lmao. But I never had a boyfriend back then so obviously it didn't happen.

Now, I wouldn't really change anything about my love life, other than the distance between us.

• yea... i would love to have a love life first of all

• ooooh -_- I'm with You sister... It's soooo annoying that I don;t watch it anymore and I'm allergic to romance anything.

• I don't have one.

• Yes - I wish I had a love story from the books.

• Yes, I would like it to be different. I would like to have a love life first of all.

• Don't we all...

• Absolutely, if my life was like a romance anime my life would be perfect.

• I used to be like da too lol

• nope, it's good the way it is.

• Yes. To actually have one would be nice.