If nice guys are struggling, why don't you just go bad?

I mean, either you need to change or you need to stop complaining and be content with who you are?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuz bad boys get with bad bitches. And that's scary.

Generally when I hear guys make that statement, they have messed up ideas of what makes a person bad, are passive aggressive and/or have no concept that chicks come in multiple personality types and not just cup sizes and hair colors.

• I wish I could get with a bad bitch😈

That said, it's amazing how many of these multiple personalities all flock to one certain male personality type.

• Here are things that work for both sexes
      1. Get in shape
      2. Wear clothes that fit and have a good haircut
      3. Work out your baggage, especially that childhood shit
      4. Evaluate your routine and the kind of people you try to date. Often this fits into #3

• Where thee hell does it look like I don't like anyone? I love people. I make my living being a relationship manager. My social life is booming. Doesn't make you attractive. Your numbers mean shit if a guy has a nice guy personality. Or more so, introverted and what I call "non-yolo" mindset.

What Girls Said 6

• If you're gonna change, don't go from good to bad. Go from shy to confident. Go from boring to fun. Go from immature to responsible. Go from pushover to self-respecting. There's a number of things you can do to improve yourself (and therefore, your love life) without changing into a bad person.

• My drug dealer friends get all the pussy. I reckon go totally bad news. But that said, even the attributes you mentioned doesn't make a guy bad. What about those guys who beat others up and get women? Those jocks who bully guys and get the cheerleaders? The guys who belittle women and get women? I want to be as successful as THOSE guys! They get tons of women.

• You lost me with the beach.

Dude, I know we've had this conversation 16,000 times, but, the prostitution thing really doesn't make you look good. Effectively, you're saying that experience X with a "pro" -- who's only there because she's paid by the hour -- is JUST AS GOOD FOR YOU as the same experience X with a woman who loves you and who's passionate about you, and who's *into* you.

I mean... look, dude... the *most positive* way I can frame this, is that perhaps you just totally have zero vanity, and you are 100% focused on the girl, and so you really don't care if she's into you or not.
      Maybe.

But... I am a creature of rather immense vanity, and, the fact that I can capture my man's attention and lust is at least 75% of the whole point of it all.
      And, this isn't just a girl thing -- I'd venture to say *most* guys feel the same way (which is why prostitution is only a Plan B for 99.5% of guys).

In any case.

• @redeyemindtricks the beach analogy, you were lucky, I normally go the "you can't have kids" analogy. imagine you that type of guy who can't get laid. It's the same as a women not being able to have kids. Everyone around you does it so easy but you can't. You won't die from it either. So why do women get sad over it? Because for most... it's awesome, just like sex. Prostitution is always 2nd prize and it's comparable to adoption. But even less so. Not one man would take prostitution over being lusted over, but we have no choice. Or if we want a rock n roll sex life, how do you get that? If I want a 3sum? How do I get that?

And vanity: yes women capture men's hearts like liquor stores capture Uni students. That's a given. In fact, there's no such thing as a female playa. It's not the same for men. You think an unsuccessful guy with women is going to have any vanity when it comes to women? why do you think the average joes call it "getting lucky"?

• Being bad alone isn't enough. If a bad guy gets girls its because he's really confident or really hot, or both. The "nice guys" you're referring to usually take too long to ask you out. Remember there are bad guys who do just as badly as nice ones. You just don't hear about those guys because women aren't dating them

• bc people don't want to.

• I love bad boys

• Sometimes people confuse "shy" guys with being "nice" guys. Honestly, girls are attracted by how you carry yourself. If you are confident in who you are and can stand up for yourself and have your own opinion, I believe, that is when we find you attractive. In my experience I've only lost interest in the guys who will do everything in their power to keep me, it does not matter what I do or what I say, they will always forgive and never stand up against me. They'll just agree to everything I say and that is it.

• Yeah I know, dudes who put you women in your place get loads of women. Its hard though for a nice guy because we respect your opinions.

• Nothing wrong with respecting our opinions but I'm talking about the guys who never has their own opinion... They literally just agree to everything...

• You can have an opinion and still respect someone else's opinion.

• But can you change? I doubt it. If you could, you would have a while ago.

• It's a) hard to change, b) im trying. But hypothetically, this question applies to everyone.

What Guys Said 18

• like #RedThread said "I'm nice and not struggling. I see no need to be a dick." I have plenty of females lusting over me daily with no effort needed LOL.

I'm just a laid-back "nice" guy until ya do some fuck shit.

• Good for you. But I would like to see you in action. A laid back nice guy doesn't get women on the levels of a bad boy.

• Again... good for you. That means there's only 1-2 left for the other guys. How many guys are not getting attention I wonder. You have something else clearly.

• yeah I have LOOKS + a good physique + some 360 waves that these bitches love. And yeah the other guys aren't getting any attention besides these 2 guys that have been up at the job for years.

• I don't want to start peddling dope or having street fights (I had some street fights, yes, but i kept it discrete).

• That's cool. Reducing your chance with women though. I also don't want to do that shit, but it looks like mma and beating the shit out of people is the way. Maybe I should go club some seals while I'm at it;)

• Beating them up is tougher than just joining.

• True 👊🏻👊🏻

• Selling drugs , really? Have fun getting all the women in jail. oh wait...

• We respect ourselves, and will not stoop to a lower level just to fit in.

• That's cool. But then men must complain about not being successful because of their niceness.

• you would be surprised once you become a single guy, successful in your job, and your finances, you have your car, and you have a place of your own, that women tend want to marry and settle with a guy who is not a player, but the father of their children. How quickly life changes things. lol

• I'm not some women's consolation prize when she wants to settle. That's my first vow and "non - nice guy" punch at the dating game.

• speaking from my experience I have attempted to go with an asshole persona but I am a open book and most girls can see right through it within 10 min of talking, and I also believe in being genuine because who knows what the future might bring and being fake is not a good way to start off a relationship. If the girl doesn't like a guy to treat her like a gentlemen should thats her issue, and really does not deserve that kinda guy at that moment. I have given up on thinking those girls will "see the light" and fall for the guy who knows that you dont just get her roses after you fu*Ked up but instead when she is not expecting them to brighten her day. those girls are typically self absorbed as much as the man is, reality comes to most when maturity arrives and the key for the genuine nice guy is to not get jaded and wind up that selfish prick.

• Because they're whiny little twats that can't accept female nature and think the world should change to suit them. They should go get sex change operations, because they have a lot more in common with women than with men.

News flash: the world isn't going to change. If you don't like how something is, YOU must change.

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

• Yeah... not just bad... :v
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...bad-season-4-download.jpg
    People will do what they want...

• Because the novelty wears off of bad boys and the girls who got used, knocked and left are damaged and used goods, look like shit and aren't worth having. When we become doctors, lawyers, successful businessmen we have our pick. Thelma Lou Thugrescuer is in a trailer park with her bastard kids hating life. Deseredly so.

• So a man must be a women's consolation prize in his 30's after his home past his sexual prime,? Hate that notion. Makes me angry.

• I'm nice and not struggling. I see no need to be a dick.

• Some nice guys don't struggle, but you sure ain't nowhere near the levels of bad boys

• And thus begins the race to the bottom...

• And Kanye west is that bottom. But look what he can do. Any woman he wants. That's life.

• Expectations, intentions, "what ifs", whatever helps you sleep at night... proof, the evidence, the cold hard facts, the logic points to Kanye west and the like. End of story.

• Imma let you finish, but I just wanna say, Kanye West has proven himself to be one of the biggest ass clowns of ALL TIME!

• The REAL reason is ur not actually that nice at heart as u think u are. U pretend to be nice juz to score on that babez cuz u dont wanna show ur ugly side which is ur true self cuz u know u will ruin ur chances. Being nice has nothin' to do in the dating world. The genuine nice guys are low so i wouldn't be so shure that i would classify myself as one if i were u ;P
    Its either that or they aren't attracted to u physically so being nice or bad won't change a thang if u dont past stage one.

• ok I am curious your bad boy drug dealer friends, tell me what kind of girls they are hooking up with. Describe those girls to me.

• So so hot. The one has the sexiest tattoo on the planet. They hit nightclubs all the time. The one is a model. Where do you think she gets her Coke from?

• Define "type of girls"?

• You said "bad boys" and your drug dealer friends get a lot of pussy. I asked but what kind of girls are they. What type of girls, how would you describe them. Do you see anything of them becoming a lawyer or getting a degree?

• Because it's just not who I am. I am not going to pretend to be something I'm not, that's just fucking stupid. Also, I'm not struggling with being a nice guy, I like who I am.

• Because complaining is healthy.

• becuz u have to be born bad

• Be a bad guy man nice guys are considered losers by women trust me when was the last time you heard a nice guy banging women? Hardly ever so you know the answer, be a bad guy.

• Because it goes against my moral beliefs!

• All of my guy friends who treat women like shit, have a LOT of women. I don't understand it, but it's true...

• I know this. So why not go bad? What's stopping good men from changing?

• I mean, you can't really fake that, dude.

Also, "badboy" is one of those words that pretty much means whatever you want it to mean. Ask 4 people what it means, you'll get 5 answers anyway.

If you are blunt, and direct, and forward, AND YOU DON'T GIVE SHIT #1 ABOUT REJECTION, and you are not completely clueless about socializing, then you can fuck lots of women if that's what you want to do with yr life.

On the other hand, you've already said that you've sidelined a music career, and for... what? That's fucking bullshit, dude.

I mean... one of my son's friends, 13 years old, is already wearing this shirt:
      sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/.../...re-currency-9.png

lol
      He gets it.
      (He also has a cute girlfriend.)

Do what you love. Before you are old. And dead.

• @redeyemindtricks it's too late. I'm old and I missed out. thats the whole reason and fuel behind my thinking. If I don't fuck as many women as possible, my age is going to make it harder and harder and I will miss out forever. I never ha any of those naughty stories from school or university. Not even when my band played South African major music events. That fear is killing me and driving me. 2 months. 2 months is all that's left for me to wait. Then I'm going full out with women.