Long straight silky hair or curly voluminous hair?

Updates:
And why?

0|0
16|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I love straight and silky hair on girls.
    I really don't like wavy or curly. The straighter, the better. That's one reason why I love east Asian girls (their hair is super straight). Personally, I feel like wavy/curly and voluminous looks a little pretentious. Like you're really trying hard to show everyone how pretty you are. I know that might be a wrong impression in some cases but that's just how I feel when I see women with curly, voluminous hair.

1|0
    0|0
    • but curly hair IS a hair type... like it naturaly grows like that for some people

• Show All
    • I think you have a bad understanding of Asians. I live in Singapore and majority of women actually have fairly frizzy hair.

• @asker: I think I have a pretty good understanding of Asians. And I specifically said EAST Asians (as in north east Asia). I wasn't talking about south east Asia. I have lived and studied in South Korea, I speak some Korean and I have been dating a South Korean girl for 6 years now. I have also done extensive travelling in Japan. I think I do know a thing or two about east Asia.

• Long, straight, and silky.
    I don't like curly and voluminous.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like curly hair.

2|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Long straight silky hair, this pretty much is going to be standard for majority of guys. Should've added a poll :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would it be a standard? Actually curly hair (not too curly) is considered most feminine.

• Show All
    • @archiz With a body like that no guy cares ;)

• Oh I see 😂😜🙈

• Long, straight, and silky hair for me! I'm generally not a fan of curly hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long, straight, and silky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long straight hair is really pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight silky hair

0|0
    0|0
  • A hypothetical question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long straight silky hair <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Silky and straight all the way!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I love volume!

0|0
    0|0
  • On me, I prefer straight hair. Some women look beautiful with curly hair, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly hair, because I'm a curly girl and I'm beautiful ASF!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather have LONG Curly and voluptuous but my husband only likes my hair straight or with waves... soooo long, silky and straight

0|0
    0|0
    • voluminous ** :/

but Voluptuous works too lol.

• I prefer having long straight silky hair because it looks better and it's easier to manage.

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair is curly and I LOVE that ish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my curly voluminous hair <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight hair. Naturally I have curly hair and I can't stand it. 😞

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are good but I prefer long hair for myself as that looks better on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long, straight and silky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly voluminous hair 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • curly! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer wavy. Completely straight is boring and super curly is hard to style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wavy, long and voluminous hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly

0|0
    0|0