What kind of pets do you have?

I am a fish type of person (I own a goldfish named Goldie) , although I am planning on getting a bunny soon!

What about you? And for bunny owners, any suggestions for future owners?

0|0
19|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a dog... a Siberian Husky/German Shepherd mix

1|0
    0|0
    • Was the dog really expensive to buy bc of the breed?

• Show All
    • Oh yeah I love her! She even has one blue eye and a brown one

• Thanks for MH! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I have snails but they don't do much LOL
    I used to have 2 rabbits and I'll just warn you they poop a lot LOL like pellets too

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha, yeah I've heard. by the way where did you get your snails?
      If my dad saw those, he would make them out main course for dinner

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO! Hope you have fun with your bunny if you do choose to get one c:

• Thanks sweetie

What Guys Said 12

• We use to have two cats but they have both died now. In the past we have had other pets as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a dog person. I grew up with newfoundlands so yeah I like big dogs...

But I also like cats.

1|0
    0|0
  • Basset, cat, and iguana

2|0
    0|0
  • I have a mouse that comes and goes.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0 pets. I'm allergic to cats and dogs. And probably just allergic to pet hair in general

1|0
    0|0
  • A toy poodle and a chiwawa mixed with something.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have three cats, and a cat shelter here as well.

1|0
    0|0
    • A cat shelter? COOL, what is it for?

• Cats are awesome. I love them.

• we work together with the city here we do their stray cat policy. when people call the city for having a problem with stray cats we go catch them with a cage and we bring them to the vet for checking for diseases and they are also neutered and stuff and if we have little kittens then we check them for diseases and neuter them as well and we sell those to people. the larger cats that are consider to wild are put back and if they have a disease then we have to put them down.

• I have chickens, goats, sheep and cats.

1|0
    0|0
  • I currently have one cat and one tortoise.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no pets but in the future I will have a pet giraffe

0|0
    0|0
  • The dirty one that hides under my pants 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I own a dog and she's the best pet I've ever had!
    I've had 2 bunnies as a kid & my suggestion? Don't get one. They are wayyy overrated & will shit everywhere & you'll need to clean their cage basically everyday, no fun at all.
    Better get a cat or, if you have enough time & like cuddles & playing, a dog.

1|0
    0|0
    • DANG, there goes my "getting a bunny and name him buttercup" dream. But if they shit everyday, that definitely sounds like a no go!

TBH, I've had very bad experiences with cats/kittens before, when I would to cuddle with them, they would scratch me (one time a cat scratch my whole chest) so I am kinda meh with that

• Yeah that's the one negative about cats, they're so moody. But bunnies can scratch you, too, or even bite.. And yeah they shit every day lol, I'm just really anti-bunny lol but that might just be me.

• At my parents house, there are 9 dogs that I still consider mine <3 Here, we can't have pets but I've managed to keep two goldfish named Poseidon and Amphitrite and a winter white dwarf hamster called Khione :)

1|0
    0|0
    • WOW! Such unique names lol. But I've been reading that goldfish shouldn't have a fish tank mate. That's why I own only one but I feel like Goldie might get bored or lonely (I know lame, but I care for my fish).

• Show All
    • The mythology is probably my favourite part, yes! I really prefer the cultural side to the military side so religion and literature and mythology is all kind of what I'm most interested in. Thanks for the recommendation, I'm always looking for more books, so that's awesome and I'll check it out <3

• Yeah no problem hun!

• i have a dog named Prince. he's a pomeranian.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have:

1 - chocolate lab
    1- cat

At my house and at my sisters house:

1 - rottweiler
    1 - pitbull

😁

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have pets. But I used to have a fish tank, unfortunately my nephew killed them accidentally.
    I'm not planning on having pets anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • A dog, five birds, three turtles, and a pond full of fish.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have two dogs - a Doberman and a Greyhound. I also have a hedgehog.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a cat Little Bear. My boyfriend has two dogs... Millie and Snowflake.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dog! I has a beagle :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a dog and my sister has a cat (we live together).

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 dogs, a cat, and just got a fish today!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one cat 😻

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a snake. And my roommate has a cat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have cat and a African grey parrot :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a dog

0|0
    0|0
  • None, although I love bengal and savannah cats.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not own any, but in my garden sometimes one can see birds, lizards, squirrels...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a poodle mix :)

1|0
    0|0