How was work today?

I planted over four hundred garden mums so It was good

0|0
12|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine was pretty crappy. Everyone was in a bad mood, I froze because I forgot a jacket, and it was slow so time dragged on forever.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Currently spending my day on a roof in a rainstorm with no waterproofs Not very good. Haha. Only 6 more hours 😑

0|1
    0|0
    • I was planting in the cold and rain in April outside

• Aye I feel you bro, currently taking refuge in a container for a couple minutes. Haha. So fucking soaked and cold 😑

What Girls Said 11

• Today I went to the library, checked out a book, and rented a movie. I had to paint the roof deck of my guest house. Because I was at the library all morning, I waited until noon to do it. It was so hot I felt like I was walking on the surface of the sun. I had to got back inside and get shoes. We had steaks and risotto for dinner but I was so nauseous I couldn't eat. My brother ate my steak without permission. At the time I was so mad, I could've stabbed him in the hand with my fork. But now I don't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • It wasn't as fun. I had to check thousand of receipts. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • It was great!! everyone was in a good mood and i learned new things which is always a plus! thanks for asking :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I helped Mama in the kitchen ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • It was okay. I had to listen to four kids fight, so that part wasn't fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • I placed three orders and twiddled my thumbs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Work was fun!
    Did more film work and edited some video.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm on vacation, but I'd love to return to work

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm on summer break.. Teacher liiiiiiiiiiiiiiife

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow that's a lot of work

My day just started :/

0|1
    0|0
  • Recently started a new business and have been super busy, getting tons of jobs, so im happy as could be :D

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Stressful and aggravating as usual. If I didn't get paid so well I would've bounced already. Lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • if by work you mean sitting bored at home watching 2 babies and occasionally jumping on gag and getting on WoW to do some Archaeology then it was same oh same oh boring

0|1
    0|0
  • I am off today, I worked the weekend doing a mussel relocation which involves SCUBA diving along the lake bottom and removing Species at Risk mussels outside of the area where a proposed lake intake is scheduled to be located next week.

I am just chillin here and there, and working on my new deck in the back yard. Later on in the aft I am going to set up the tent in the backyard so my SO, daughter and I can have a campfire and sleep outside tonight under the stars.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Really boring as usual lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I moved about 2000 pounds of frozen things

0|1
    0|0