Have you ever laughed at serious moment and ended in trouble for it?

Back in middle school teacher got mad at me cause i came late. He started shouting at me, and i couldnt do anything but laugh. He kept telling me you heartless laughing at something like this. Finally he exploded and rushed to me i was like "shit i'm done", once he reached to the table i was sitting it, he grabbed my friend who was sitting with me and throw him, he fell on ground and hit the table next to him with his head lmao. I exploded from laughter at that time, and the teacher got even mad. He asked me to get out of the classroom and while leaving he pushed me at the wall, i knew he is going to beat the shit out of me if i keep walking slowly like a boss so i hurried to the door opened it, and when i turned to close it i saw him coming at high speed to me raising his leg to kick me or something so i closed it immediatly and ran. He almost broke that door with that kick.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Way too many times to count. It's like my personal signature.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always had trouble not laughing when something decidedly unfunny happens. Such as: many years ago during a break at work, the guy training me as a commercial appraiser, and long-time family friend, told me that his 87 year-old mother fell and broke her arm the night before. I burst into hysterical laughter..

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Im guessing sneaking a bottle of vodka and laughing to funny vines on youtube, all during a funeral could count?

• didn't get in trouble but you laughed during serious moment so yeah.

• oh i got in trouble alright... preacher gave me the stank eye along with the rest of the people in the building... and i got my ass whooped when i got home for underage drinking and disrupting the service...

• I have trouble NOT laughing during serious moments. Especially when a woman is crying. I don't know why.