Does anyone else hate school?

0|1
21|25

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked HS sportsand the stupid parties I had in HS. Then my first 2 years of college were a blast with the freedom of being away from home but the classes are anything but "fun" but in the end the novelty wore off. I have one semester of college left and Im ready to leave my college town and get a real job in any field and just make money. In 3 years though I may miss college so as of now I need a change

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• I did with a passion

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually enjoy college, though I am in a hurry to graduate because I want to get married. The one thing I hate about it is homework. I wish I could just attend class then do nothing else. I'm an English major so we have to write a lot of essays, though fortunately we do not really have final 'exams.'

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't like it that much but as long as the fellow students were okay, I was okay with school as well.
    In some years of secondary school, I've been between real jerks however :-(

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 25 and have a "real job" now and yes I hate it and I've always hated it, this is how I feel about it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d6qDcPz7Uo

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it girls and sports

1|0
    0|0
  • I loved school.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love school. University has been great to me so far.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh I hate school but I'm working hard and trucking through it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope as stressful as it can be sometimes I don't at all hate it.

1|0
    0|0
  • There were worse things in life, school was not so bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to like school but since I'm still in school right now and never had a year off, I'd like to believe that I'm really hating school now. Been in school since 4 years old lol 22 years later

1|0
    0|0
  • I fucking hated school.
    Being told what to do, what classes to take, etc. I love learning, researching, projects and a good class, however I didn't always get that.
    I loved art class, gym and history tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah a bit

1|0
    0|0
  • im indifferent to it

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah not really,
    I enjoy school a lot. Get to chill with friends, play soccer, ya know all of that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah I don't hate it

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh I don't like the math part, but I like seeing my friends 5 times a day, and History class

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do

2|0
    0|0
  • School sucked.

1|0
    0|0
    • I bet it sucked for you, Apple, what with being on the teacher's desk and everything.

• I don't hate it. (Never hate!) But I strongly dislike it because it's conformist indoctrination!

1|0
    0|0
  • What i hate about skool is we hadda get up early cuz i flippin' need ma SLEEP! Other than that, not really cuz seeing dem babez make ma whoremones boiled ☺️☺️☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • Not during our times..

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate school too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• yeah. I'm honestly bummed out that I have to go to college. I want to be a clinical psychologist and that requires a master's degree. Thats a lot of time and work and money. I wish i could skip all the accademic courses and only take the courses that will truly help me be good at my job. I feel like the next six years of school is going to be a big chunk of my life being wasted.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate the social hierarchy and the immaturity of everyone, but as silly as this may sound, I actually enjoy learning.

1|1
    0|0
  • I did. There's a good quote from "Flipped", it goes something like this: "School confines you, condemns you and makes you conform."
    I don't think any sane person would be comfortable with any of the above. In a nutshell: school is like prison- disobey the rules and you'll be punished, try to be original and the teachers and everyone else will try to change that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, for the most part, school was fine for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm okay with it haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I loved school. I just hated those all nighters when I had to study for science tests. Because science was my only terrible subjects.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have it easier because you are doing online school so you do not have to worry about attendance and dressing up but online classes can be hard though

1|0
    0|0
  • No I dont, That's why I am doing higher ed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup I even wrote a take about it a while ago www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a28213-6-reasons-why-i-loathe-high-school

1|0
    0|0
  • uh yeah, school will never be something I excel at... ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love school!

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, I actually like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... I can't wait to be done. Only a few more months for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Does anyone not hate it? xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I hated middle school and high school with a passion. College is a totally different experience---depending on where you go of course. I'd recommend a large public university if you want to have a fun college experience.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do but it is what it is

1|0
    0|0
  • As a teenager, I will definitely say that I hate school...

1|0
    0|0
  • I do 🙋🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • I like college.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm okay with it

0|0
    0|0