Would you treat an obviously depressed person any different than someone who's not depressed? If so, how?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd probably be biased to try to be more sympathetic to their situation.

Depressed people fascinate me in a way and kind of unlock a sense where I want to try to be a kind person and help them fix the issue. It kind of unlocks the amateur psychologist in me, hopefully without messing things up.

I had some depressed friends and seemed to be able to invite them to places and give them advice in a way where their frowns turned into smiles. I'm not sure how much credit I could take for that, but it makes me happy to see them doing so much better. I've never found anyone with depression to ever become fully "cured" though, but I have been able to witness some getting better over the course of years as they became more social and outgoing.

What Guys Said 3

• U always have to show compassion to the unfortunate soul and be more gentle with them cuz they are alil more senstive compare to their counter parts

• I'd be my everyday self around them. Where their mind is at won't change how I behave towards or around them.

• I'd be extra cautious around them, for my safety and theirs.

• Hahah for your safety, Why's that? Cautious how?

• Watch my tone, my vocabulary, move slowly around them, always be nice.

Because depression makes people vulnerable, possibly angry to the point of ready to kill. I think most of those random school shootings were because of people who were depressed and alone.

What Girls Said 2

• I might be nicer to them

• Yes. I would be more considerate and cautious.

• When you say cautious what do you mean by that?