- Social Issues42% (13)23% (16)29% (29)Vote
- Environmental Issues6% (2)4% (3)5% (5)Vote
- Economic Issues35% (11)33% (23)34% (34)Vote
- Domestic Policy Issues3% (1)6% (4)5% (5)Vote
- Foreign Policy Issues0% (0)10% (7)7% (7)Vote
- Other Issues6% (2)10% (7)9% (9)Vote
- I don't care8% (2)14% (10)11% (12)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
By and far I care about social issues the most. It just so happens that economic issues very much influence social issues, so I focus on both of those. particularity since I grew up in "the great recession" and heard nothing but how fucked the economy was for a decade.
I blame literally everything on capitalism. Our economic system is the cause of many issues: environmental, domestic/foreign policy, social, etc. Whatever it is, capitalism is fucking it up. Because it is centered on turning a profit: not how best to create society, not how best to live in this world, not how best to lower overall suffering. Human suffering means nothing to capitalism--it encourages only one thing: profit, greed.
Planned obsolescence. Creating things that are meant to break down, as a means to encourage consumers to come back and buy it again. That's exactly what capitalism is. Creating shit that is meant to cause suffering, then offering an antidote that you have to pay for every month. It is.
So yeah. Anything closer to anti-capitalism is my primary concern.0
Most Helpful Girl
I tend to focus more on social issues.0