• Yes
    56% (9)56% (9)56% (18)Vote
  • No
    44% (7)44% (7)44% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter whether or not I believe in an afterlife, because there is no way of knowing whether there is an afterlife, and there's nothing I can do to prepare for an afterlife. I'm not following instructions some people wrote down a long time ago, because I don't believe they had any special knowledge. All holy books are just some stuff someone made up. So the question "is there an afterlife" is totally unanswerable. I don't worry about unanswerable questions.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Then what would be the point of life? Just to go through life dealing with all kinds of stuff and realizing it was for nothing. That would be sad. I have faith that there is a afterlife. It would be pretty pathetic and incredibly depressing to life for nothing.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Heaven via Jesus

0|0
    0|0
  • "And there shall be no more dogs or robbers there"

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'll end up in Valhalla and drink with the gods

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but it's nothing like what the religious texts of this planet say. It's blissful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, there was nothing for me before I was born and I don't see any reason why there would be after

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, it's the eternal life that we're going to live based on what we've done in this world. that's why life is so unfair, it's a test

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope there is a afterlife.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea I believe