Should America Make Great Britain The 51st State?

I say yeah! Why not? We should invade Great Britain and take back what's ours. They left the EU and clearly need America's help. America NEEDS to Invade Great Britain and make it the 51st state!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Good luck with that, last time that Britain was successfully conquered was in 1066. And it wasn't actually conquered, it was just a successful invasion by William The Conqueror that made him become king after the battle of Hastings.

Many have tried since that age and they have failed (The Spanish Armada, anyone?) xD

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 36

• That'd be awful, the world needs more sophisticated culture, not more mindless fat-shit culture. lmao

• No, because we will need the UK to escape to once Trump is president.

• I thought they already already have a 51st state, Puerto Rico, although they had never officially acknowledged it has the 51st state.

• Great Britain would make a stunning theme park!

• "Take back what's ours"... You forget who actually use to be in control of who? Haha.

• Yeah, you guys, and the Spanish, and the French, and the Dutch, and the Russians owned Alaska, and the kingdom of Hawaii in Hawaii

• I also upvoted you for being right AS well as sarcastic
      Sarcasm is the only appropriate response to this question

• @Waffles731 haha, some people ask some silly stuff eh? Haha. Makes the rest of you yanks look bad 😂.

some people forget how relatively young the US actually is. Haha.

• We don't need your help 😂 you need help considering who your two candidate's for president are.

• Trump 2016!

• Good luck, don't worry we will help out when they ruin your country

• Sure!

• *Film trailer announcer reads while several action sequences dazzle the public*:

"They fought for democracy, but now... It's time to save democracy... FROM ITSELF!!!"

It'd be an awesome film. Not more than that. :P

• Haven't you got enough states at present lol.
    Do like the states. Dunno but we in the UK have a bunch of clowns governing the country. DT would be from the same pack of the wombles we have in charge in the UK. Good time to come over to the UK. Our pound is getting one hell of a battering. Scots and Irish know what they want. England & Wales are indecisive as vote shows it was nearly 50/50.
    Oldies voting out of eu.
    Yougies voting in the eu.
    Presently the govt is in dissray.

• Troll

• I'm not a troll. This is a simple question. I think we should! :D

• Yeah because that's what a broke America needs right now, another war so we can all go to the gas station and pay $4.59 per gallon. Very astute idea

• I would never want to put them through that.

• Invade GB?

GB is one of the superpowers. If America tries to invade, it'll start WW3 and probably end the world if nuclear weapons start launching

• Britain is not a country 😑. Also, there are only 47 states

• Sure why not. We don't need to invade it tho lol

• You do understand that the UK has the SAS and nukes, right?

• 1) Take back what's [y]ours? Since when?
    2) The 51st state? More accurately the 51st, 52nd and 53rd state.
    3) Maybe first make giving the people of Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin Islands the rights of those who live in a state a priority.

• I think they have already enough problems as it is lmao

• Yes, make Great Britain great again..

Wait.. It already is.. Whatever

• I thought it was Israel and Canada who were squabbling over who'd be 51?

• "take back what's ours".
    You do realize UK owned you before. Not the other way around..

• Lies!

• Not just them,
      Some of it was Spanish, French, and Russian

• @Waffles731 Yes I know. But this was a talk about GB-USA relations. And the truth is GB owned america not the other way around. Saying USA take back what is theirs is false because they never owned GB.

• I thought I was the only one who had that idea, let's take over Britain.

• I think usa should be part of UK, and Uk should rejoin EU.

• Uh no.

• Leave them alone. They are one of our best allies. They've had our back. We need to have theirs.

• I'm sorry, but “take back what's ours." What exactly are you referring to?

• 0|0
  • Yeah, not gonna happen. It's more likely they'd invade America.

• I doubt the British people would want anything to do with the shit show America has become

• What would that accomplish?

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 15

• What will you be taking back exactly, McDonalds?

• Rude...

• @Waffles731 Nah it's not that bad over there. We'd have their country sides LOL

• @Waffles731 i disagree, I am always writing to my mother about our wonderful fracking sites... I'm in constant communication with my hometown about our tidal energy too...

• "We should invade Great Britain and take back what's ours" lmao oops someone clearly didn't pay attention in history class..

• Lol what? Wouldn't it be the reverse? English people came here and became Americans we've never owned them.

• Nah, I like them the way they are. They can be snobbish and arrogant and barmy as hell, but they're alright with me. I just hope they don't ruin the place by allowing too many muslims into the country.

• How does allowing many Muslims into a country ruin it?

• @DizzySB Britain *will* have that problem, though, just wait a bit.

I disagree about assimilation completely. The reason France has such a problem with muslims is that the muslims there segregate themselves into enclaves where they promote theocracy on a neighborhood scale and shun the larger culture. This creates a situation in which young muslims don't learn how to interact with French people, so they have a hard time making connections and finding employment. No Frenchman is going to hire a person who openly scorns Christians as heretics, especially in the more conservative areas away from Paris. Inviting one of these people to work for you just courts trouble, given their aversion to being around practices that are antithetical to their culture. Some muslims refuse to even handle pork. How the eff could you work in a restaurant if you won't handle pork?

• Not all Muslims segregate themselves into enclaves, if you tell me Pakistanis, Indians or Nigerians do that, I can completely understand but I don't think it's a trait of Muslims. That's more a cultural trait for people than a religious.
      We don't think Christians are bad or anything, we both just don't beleive in the same things. I don't think that's bad, that's just what makes us different.
      When a country like France makes it seem like they don't like Muslims why would they (The Muslims) like to mix and mingle with them? Imagine a country didn't like Christians would you feel comfortable as Christian mingling with the people of that country? I know I wouldn't feel comfortbale.
      They refuse to handle pork because it's wrong for Muslims to touch, eat or sell pork.

• As a person living in America... leave Britain alone please. They JUST left the EU and obviously things are off to a rocky start but I'm pretty sure they can handle it as soon as possible.

• lol greedy americans
    who gives you the right
    jezz wanna be a colonial empire?

• Lol, take back what's ours...

I believe that's the Native Americans line.

• Lol nooooooooo... Don't do it...

• I don't think that would go over well. #MakeEuropeEastCanada

• We can't even take care of ourselves since Donald trump is popular.

• You're all too fat for that, your thighs will chafe badly and painfully before you get there. Plus there are way too many McDonald's and burger kings on the way, you'll only get distracted and forget what you were supposed to be doing.

• Take back what's yours? If anything America is owned by the the UK. England can't let America take over them. They clearly don't need America's help, that's the problem with you Americans, always assuming people need your help when they really don't.

• Ooook lets make this happen *eye roll*

• Hahaha you're joking right? Or are you another dumbass, gun-wielding American? You will never invade us, end of.

• GB was never yours, what are you "taking back" ?
    "America" was ruled by the British for a while, if that's what you mean.

• Well we need to take back the country

• @Jeeevan Yeah let's take em all back.

• Whatever 😂 you can't take back what was never yours.