90s Gwen Stefani Pretty?

Do you think Gwen Stefani was really pretty in the 90s

I think she was very beautiful in the 1990s (:
She's very hot love her (:

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely. She is gorgeous and I'm not a big blonde fan usually.

What Girls Said 5

• She pretty much still looks the exact same today... I think her mouth makes her overall face look gorgeous... and her legs make her entire body look super! 👏👍!! small boobs... still looks amazing! Especially considering her age!! I mean I know she has money to keep herself looking better than the average person, but yet there are others with the same amount of money with far more surgeries or less, doesn't matter, still can't achieve to look this way at older age.

• Why 90s only? She's still gorgeous now.

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ge-m-25_1455693098961.jpg

• Yeah she was

• Yeah, she is

• Yes but I think she gets hotter with age. She sure doesn't look 46 thats for sure!

• I can't decide which time she's hotter she looked so hot in Don't Speak video (:

What Guys Said 5

• First time I ever saw Gwen and No Doubt...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PHzOOQfhPFg
    I remember talking about her with a guy I worked with at a supermarket when I was maybe 17, asking if he'd seen the video and her. I think at the time those pants she's wearing were what mailmen wore, haha, or I at least thought that and now in retrospect they might just be rando track pants or something. Either way, I loved the edgy wallet chainπŸ˜‚ and the SoCal pop punk vibe she had, I was sold from the get-go, haha.

• So good I apparently posted it at the beginning and end😂😂😂

• Definitely. It's funny to me how looking back 20 years is a totally different experience for people your age now since technology was decent in the 90s. Back in the 90s we'd look at shit from the 70s and it was all grainy footage and poor quality, and you couldn't get as true-to-life of a picture as you can from the 90s and beyond. Girls just keep getting hotter too, haha, and the 90s was in my opinion the first time hot chicks didn't look like total weirdos when you look back on it😝

• Some women from the 90s are more beautiful than the women in this decade though (:

• in "holla back girl" she was hot!

• She was a skank in a good way!

• Yeah she looks pretty good and hardly shows her age now

• she has sexy legs mmmmmmmmmm