What's your most embarrassing experience?

Just for a bit of fun 🙊

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a speech to do in my high school government class on Ohio republican John Boehner. His last name is pronounced BAY-ner and I practiced my speech for hours the night before but still called him John Boner... in front of 750 people in my graduating class...

What Guys Said 4

• when my girlfriend grabbed my phone and read out loud that my ex wife told our 6 year old daughter that im dead in front of all our friends.

• Nah why would I share that? 😜

• I was doing a shit, she saw me.

• I poked a girl in her left boob.
    I was doing some IT/PBX work, anyway I went to point at something just as she was turning to look at me. Her name was Pam & it was very firm.

What Girls Said 1

• I was walking down the hall at work. A guy was walking towards me. Someone behind me yelled for me... when I turned around I swung my hand and hit the other guy right in the balls. He went down... I felt so bad. Then they started calling me BB ball buster. Then later the guy came in my office and said in a very low voice, "Next time be a little more gentler" I was so embarrassed.