Most Embarrassing Childhood Story?

When I was 4, mom had just bought fruit roll-ups for our school lunches and told my dad not to eat them. Well, she went to the doctor and my dad, sister, brother, and I ate them anyway. WELL, my sister, who is 5 years older than me, told me it was impossible to swallow a fruit roll-up whole. My dumbass self decided to try so I rolled it into a ball and tried.

I began to choke and my dad had to call 911. My brother and sister were running around getting me water and stuff. I ended up swallowing it the second the EMTs and firefighters walked in the door. My mom walked in behind them and heard what happened. She was PISSED. We haven't had fruit roll-ups since.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 6 years old and I decided to pee in the movie theater so to not miss part of a movie,
    We had to leave

Most Helpful Girl

• When I went to gulf shores with my family around 7-8 years old. My dad ended up catching a sand shark in a net, he then showed it to me and said he caught a shark. My eyes became huge and I yelled shark. Everyone in the water ran out as fast as they could and my dad had never seen people get out of the water so fast. Then he told me how it's not dangerous and everyone was pissed. XD

What Guys Said 5

• Your story reminded me of a time I bet a guy at work a dollar if he could eat a Big Mack in one bite. He managed to get it all in his mouth but he couldn't chew. The problem was his mouth was opened so wide & stuffed so full he couldn't move his jaw. It wasn't pretty watching him try to get that wad out of his mouth. It seemed like it took a while.
    I WON! Yes I did take the dollar.

• Lol thats great
    I don't know what mine is
    When i was a kid i begged my mom to let me push the button in the elevator and i accodently hit the alarm button lol

• When I was little my mom bought some of those handheld two way radios, well one day I got the idea to test them out so I got a hold of one, it's the kind where theirs other people on the channel. "Mom I have to go poop" everyone became hysterical and they were like WTF theirs a kid on here. Those poor people LOL! My mom was really pissed.

• my whole life is embarrassing

• When i was around 6 i was asked what my father did and i replied he's the king of AFRICA!

What Girls Said 1

• Wow what a story! This is why I don't listen to other people. But the only embarrassing thing that happened in my life was when I was 14, I went trick or treating with my sister and my best friend. I had a whole bag full of candy and the bag ripped in the middle of a busy street. I yelled out "DONT TOUCH MY CANDY!" And started collecting them as fast as possible. No one gets in the way of me and my candy!