How much do you know about the Canadian Provinces and Territories?

Since, everyone is doing this game, non Canadian people, can you name all ten provinces and three territories? (I'm not even Canadian and I have never been there lol).
I got 11/13. My dad made sure I studied the states and provinces when I was little.
http://www.sporcle.com/games/g/caprovinces

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• You got 53%
    Avg Score 79%

Oh dear, I'm even worse than the average. The shame!

I totally forgot about Manitoba, Nunavut (how could one forget that word), I did type in the North West territory but it didn't accept my spelling, Yukon, NFL and Labrador, and I even forgot about Quebec - but that is forgivable!

I fail the Canadian citizenship test :(

• I forgot about Yukon and Nova Scotia... NOVA SCOTIA..
      It's the name of a bank where I am from... I don't know how I missed that one :/
      I spelled Nunavut wrong the first time.

• I used to have a Canadian girlfriend back in the day. She'd give me this test every night, and I'd fail every time. Still can't remember, shows how dismal I am :)

• Canada would be insulted if you didn't forget Quebec.

• Oh man, this was beyond embarrassing. I'm really good at the US states but I absolutely suck at Canada. I got 3/13. Time to actually visit Canada.

• I remember studying about it during my Geography classes 5 years ago when I was still in High School, but I don't really remember anymore.

• From memory, I can name: Ontario, Quebec, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Prince Edward Island, Yukon, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Labrador and Newfoundland, Alberta, Nova Scotia, British Columbia.

• Who the hell gets sascahawan right? Also, I thought it was northwest territory. How the fuck can it be territories when it's 1 fucking territory?😑

• LOL!!! :P Saskatchewan! is flat as F! and there are 3 territories!! :P Canadians just want to confuse people ;)

• OMG you're hilarious J! I love chatting with you!! :P Native People play a big part in Canada so you're right about that. Northwest Territories are not multiple territories though it's just one Territory. Confusing i know :)

• @This_is_my_username that's good cause I love talking to you too, even though you're hella boring sometimes, jk! 😂👍. oh, I fully understand and think it's great that we recognize native Americans... Just give us places we can spell! I pray to god the next time I go camping, I don't get lost and the nearest place someone says is 30 letters with like 10 syllables in a row, cause I will not be able to spell it and will get lost 😁. Lol! The people who named it should go back to grade school and learn how plural nouns work 😝

• Other then sharing a head of state, and Quebec wanting independence I know nothing about your country.

• I got 100%

• I missed Nanavut. I SUCK I AM STUPID

• No why the fuck would I know that.
    #NeverLearntThatInSchool

• I only know some of them speak French and it's in the Qubec province

• Lmao I only got 3!! Ontario, Quebec, and B. C.
    I forgot all about Alberta.

• YOU GOT 100% AVG SCORE 79% Wow, you must eat glass for breakfast!
    (Hide)

• Absolute zero. I just know that zone is called Canada.

• I got all of them (I'm European, but I tend to be pretty good at this kind of stuff).

• I am Canadian, glad to see someone else is interested in our country, even better if you are from the USA, because a lot of people there have a centralized view of how "great" their country is, but they don't knkw their neighbouring countries.

• All I know about Canada is its only a few hour drive to get to for me. 😛 or if I take the scenic rough I'd need a sail boat for Lake Superior xD

• I don't know and i can hardly care lol

• Ontraio,
    Quebek,
    British Cuckambia,
    Trailer Park Town,
    Yukon,
    The Uncharted Territories

• Nope. Don't know, don't care.
    How does that help me in the business world?

• Then why did you click on this question then?

• You asked "How much do you know about the Canadian Provinces and Territories?"
      I simply responded I don't know & don't care IF you were wondering how many Americans know about those Canadians.
      PS: you are still little.

What Girls Said 5

• I got 8/13 '^^

I knew Quebec, Ontario, Yukon, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Alberta, and Nunavut. They were the easiest to remember. The rest I couldn't name, it's been a while since I looked into them lol.

• I got 13/13. Being Canadian I'd be pretty fucking ashamed if I didn't lol

• I know nothing about that. :P :D

• Absolutely nothing lmfao

• 6/13 aw fuck