Who are nicer: male or female cops?

who are nicer: male or female cops?

0|0
14|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Male cops.
    In the UK patrols are usually done in pairs with one male and one female.
    Both genders are really nice overall but females are a bit more uptight and up there for a reason to prove themselves. The male cops are often pretty silly tbh. 😂 The ones I've met at least.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Honestly. I've only ever met one female cop. She was serious but still nice.

Male cops I know? They're more goofy and willing to laugh about things.

0|0
    0|0
  • in any situation... girls tend to be more strict.. more cold... more angry... more bitchy 😯😁!!! True story!! 😕!

0|1
    0|0
  • Male cops, they always knock my speed down for how fast I was going when they give me a ticket.

Not quite hot enough to just plain not get a ticket.

0|0
    0|0
  • Male cops are always nice to me. I guess it must be my affected Southern charm lol :D

Female cops always seem to be overcompensating. Which I guess you'd have to, so I get it.

0|1
    0|0
  • The revolution in my country started after a female cop slapped a dude in the face Lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't trust any cops, whether they be male or female.

0|2
    0|0
  • um only got stopped by one female cop and she was nice but all the other times were males and they were really nice to me

0|0
    0|0
  • i've only met male cops. last weekend i missed a "STOP" and the cops made me pull over, but they were nice and they let me go only with warning. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Male police have always let me get away with MUCH.
    Female police are totally MERCILESS.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the male cops

0|0
    0|0
  • Males. Generally speaking men are nicer xD

0|0
    0|0
  • They both just as bad. Just in different ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends what kind of person they are individually, not their gender.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Male. Women have to put on more of an act so they don't get trampled on. An aggressive demeanor is put on for their safety just lol at people getting butt hurt because their feelings were hurt by the tone of their voice.

Police academy grad here

2|1
    0|0
  • Male. They listen more and are not as strict.

0|0
    0|0
  • Male cops, vast majority of them are laid back and decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are nicer. Women have to put on a show and act all hard and tough because they naturally fee inferior.

0|0
    0|0
  • Female cops because only ones I met only wanted to arrest me to go to bonertown baha

1|0
    0|0
  • Female cops seem to have more of a chip on their shoulder than men.

0|0
    0|0
  • male cops. female cops try to act tough

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only encountered one female cop, and she was just as nice as the male cops.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really talked with one

0|0
    0|0
  • I got pulled over twice this year and both gave me warnings although the female was hot as fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • Male cops. Female cops think they have something to prove.

0|0
    0|0