Do you get along better with male or female cops?

which gender of cops would you get along better with and understands you more?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get along with any cops. They pull me over all the time for stupid crap and it just gives me a panic attack. I once had a cop follow me 10 miles then turned his lights off and on then pulled me over cause my license plate light was out. Had another pull me over and accused me of not wearing a seat belt and I still had it on while he was talking to me and then kept asking if I had dead bodies, bombs or guns in my car then tried saying it smelled like pot. He literally pulled me over for no reason and then was looking for a reason to give me a ticket while there's shootings that happen around me all the time, people dealing drugs in the street etc. Cops are worthless

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it's more an age-issue than what biological sex they have.
    I tend to get along much better with older police officers (50+) than with really young ones (below 30). Usually, the young ones are extra passionate and fundamentalistic about everything because they feel like they need to prove to themselves and the world how they can be really tough and authoritative and handle things well. To use a metaphor, they're basically the converts among the muslims.
    Cops who are much older and much more experienced tend to also be much more relaxed about stuff. They've seen a lot and they don't get pissed off so easily anymore. For example my friend and me have once been caught by an old cop smoking a joint in a park and he could have given both of us a fine (smoking weed is a trespass in my country, like jaywalking for instance) but he just smiled and said: "Alright guys, please throw that thing in the trash, otherwise I need to give you a fine and I don't wanna do that". On the other hand, I was once caught by a very young cop (younger than me) riding my bike without a light in the dark and he acted all sulky and pissy, as though I had personally insulted him by leaving my light at home.

What Girls Said 18

• I haven't met that many female cops but all the cops I've met in general so far were actually cool (except form the ones in gangnam 😒 dudes got no chill..) & for some odd reasons many cops I've seen in Luxembourg were actually really hot lololol makes me wanna give them a reason to arrest me?😛😂

• I don't come across cops like that but my old neighbor was a male cop and he and his wife were very friendly. Occasionally we'll have police officers be security at my job for busy weekends. So far all of them have been males and they've been very nice.

• Both. As long as we all respect one another. They're just people.

• Both. But I will say the bigger butch female cops are really annoying. I got pulled over by one and she was a complete bitch. It was literally the only negative experience I ever had with a cop before. All the other ones were really nice to me :)

Of course, I only met them because of speeding or something lol

• ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS

• @Waffles731 the north has the NYPD!

• They aren't nearly as bad as they are portrayed.
      The NYPD's current authorized uniformed strength is 34,450.
      There are towns with a smaller population than the NYPD.
      Most of them are decent, there are a handful of bad apples, plus they have gotten better, the really isn't any racism controversy over them

• Never met either. Don't know.

• Both as long as they are not assholes for idiotic unreasonable reasons...

• Male police x 1000000000000000000000, especially the ones I date :P

With female police, I know, I have ZERO chance and am totally finished.

• I don't know, never really had any serious run-ins with the police. Faint feeling I'd get along better with male cops though, I imagine them being a bit less strict than female cops.

• Neither. I don't like cops.

• I don't trust any cops, male or female.

• Fem cops.

• Female cops.

• Never had to deal with any cops yet. But male cops are hot as.

• Females, most male cops I've met are so rude. But I've also met some really funny male cops.

• Male. Always. The female cops here are the WORST.

• Neither of them.

• Male I guess

What Guys Said 22

• Male for me, by far. I've usually been able to kind of become super meek and extremely cooperative to a major advantage with male cops who often let me off with a warning since I was such a good sport and smiling and finding me kind of funny.

I've never been so lucky with female cops. They seem to perceive me as a threat no matter what.

I shouldn't generalize so much since I've only had very limited dealings with the police in my life. Just, from that experience, male seemed to be considerably nicer and more forgiving of me than the female ones. My meek and timid cooperative act feigning innocence doesn't work on the latter so well.

• Mainly my strategy for getting out of trouble with police for things like public intoxication and speeding is to come off as non-threatening as possible, maybe even "cute". I've pulled that off really well in my life and have avoided multiple arrests for public intoxication in particular by just talking my way out of the situation and telling a funny story, maybe even getting the cops to laugh with me and pat me on the back before they send me on the way. Impossible with female cops.

• I usually despise both. Most are militaristic and humorless, though there are exceptions.

• I don't like cops in general and I haven't met any female cops to be able to form a preference one way or another.

• While I generally don't have the highest opinion of cops in general, female cops are definitely a lot less chill and apparently getting off a lot more of being in a position of power and authority.

• Male. I don't know why. Just my experience.

• Neither really, but I had to call a station a few times and whenever I got a woman they were quite rude compared to guys.

• I have like very little experience with cops.
    I'm a good boy ya know, I'd imagine charm wouldn't work on the females.

• I don't really have any experience with cops. I don't get pulled over. But I would probably do better with a male. I can't stand females.

• You can't stand females or female cops? There's a difference bruh

• I get along with almost all cops

• male cops.
    Every female cop iv ever met was a fucking asshole like they think they literally are the law

• female cops tend to scare me lol.. Every female cop iv been around was always about showing the world she's not joking so they tend to act like power hungry asshats

• I think female cops yeah, they were always more tolerating and more understanding to me. God bless them.

• Male cops, they are more friendly to me

• I get along better with the cop who isn't an asshole.

• I've never talked to either so I dont know.

• Male cops because they tend to be more cool. Female cops are scary lol

• fucking pigs...

• female cops are cops because they want to feel dominant like men so they are always bitchy compared to male cops.

• I dislike cops anyway... but if the cop was a nice chick I'd forget she's a cop.

• To me it seems like female cops think they have something to prove. And they end up being less respectful and less empathetic.
    Or maybe they're sick of not getting the same amount of respect as their male colleagues, and it turns them bitter and hostile.

• No idea, I've not really had much experience with the police.

• neither they're all faggot bitches